Recent content by CHRiZ-77

1. CHRiZ-77

PLS DELETE!

PLS DELETE!
  2. CHRiZ-77

FS/4SALE: US Last Resort, US Garou: MotW and other Stuff ^^

Hi Folks, i´m selling some Parts of my personal Collection! All Prices are without Shipping! Maybe you´ll shoot me an offer! :: Games - SNK Neo-Geo (NGH):: US Fatal Fury, excellent EUR 20,- US Garou: Mark of the Wolves, near mint/mint EUR 450,- US Last Resort, near mint SOLD US Magician Lord...
  3. CHRiZ-77

FS: Rare NGH-Games like US AoF 3 and others!

Hi, i´ve for sale some rare NGH-Games like: ::EUR/US-Games:: Art of Fighting 3, mint 9.5 incl. Warning-Sticker *offer* Fatal Fury, excellent 7.0. EUR 29,- Fatal Fury 2, near mint 8.5, EUR 29,- Last Blade 2, mint 9.0 incl. Warning Sticker, EUR 599,- Last Resort, mint 9.0, EUR 99,- Mark of the...
  4. CHRiZ-77

FS: NGH-Games / Stuff!

Hi there, i´ve the following Games and Items for sale, course i don´t play/need them any longer... Neo-Geo Games (NGH / AES): 3 Count Bout, US, non dog-tag "excellent" SOLD Art of Fighting 2, US, non dog-tag "excellent/near mint" SOLD Art of Fighting 3, JPN, "mint" SOLD Art of Fighting 3, US...
  5. CHRiZ-77

Star Wars - Episode III! Well done Mr. Lucas! ^^

Hi folks, it´s time to sleep, but i´ve to share some of my Impressions of SW: Episode III. I won´t tell you the whole Motion Picture, but it´s really worth to pay for it. Maybe 2-3 or more times... Thx Mr. Lucas, you´re my personal Hero again! The King was dead! After Lord of the Rings has...
  6. CHRiZ-77

What about Sammy´s Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum?

Hi Folks, i´m wondering what happens to NG Battle Coliseum on Atomiswave? Maybe one of you have some new Screenshots, Movies or just more details. Would be nice! Thx! Chris
  7. CHRiZ-77

MW: Ascii-Mook of Garou:MotW!!!

Hi Folks, i´m looking for a Ascii-Mook of Garou:MotW! Can somebody help me out? :eek: I can pay you by Banktransfer- or PayPal. Thx in advance! Chris
  8. CHRiZ-77

Does someone know an answer???

Hi Folks, this is what i´m confused about... => http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=54982&item=8162115418&rd=1 Is it real? A Bootleg- or Piracy-Copy? Lmk! :)
  9. CHRiZ-77

You´re welcome!

Hi to all of you, it´s X-Mas Time for the Cristians. So enjoy these Days. Peace, Freedom and good Health, love and good behavior for you all! Isn´t important for me, if you´re buddism, jewish, islamic- or cristian! ^^
  10. CHRiZ-77

FS: NGH-Sellout - US AoF 3, Garou-MotW, Last Blade 2 and more... ^^

FS: NGH-Games 4SALE!!! Hi Folks, i´ve thought about this Case several Weeks, but now i´ve made my decision! I´ll leave the NGH-Scene and go for MVS-Only! So here are some "Collector-Pieces" specially for you! Sorry, i´ll add some Pics the following 2 Days for sure! *Important Notice*...
  11. CHRiZ-77

Wanted: US Metal Slug 3 NM/M, US Samsho 4 NM/M and others! *Prices added* ^^

Hi Folks, my Hunt continues. So i´m looking for the following Games actually: 1.) US Samurai Shodown 4 complete, near mint/mint, incl. Gold-Warning Label (USD 400-450,00) 2.) US Metal Slug 3 complete, near mint/mint, incl. Gold-Warning Label (USD 400-450,00) 3.) JPN/US Viewpoint complete...
  12. CHRiZ-77

Is this really an US-Version and not an NGF-Product? ^^

Hi, the following Auction looks like a NGF-Product, and not as a Real One, course the Lines on the Insert are RED normally! As you can see, they´re Orange! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8134366414&rd=1 I´m not sure, but let´s discuss!
  13. CHRiZ-77

FA: JPN Pulstar "near mint/mint" => Just 2 more Hours to go... ^^

Hi Folks, if you´re lookin for a Collector´s Piece, just check it out! JPN Pulstar, complete, no FAKE, no Conversion, no Bootleg! Condition: near mint/mint => http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=54982&item=8133166351&rd=1
  14. CHRiZ-77

XXX

Thx!!! Chris
  15. CHRiZ-77

Where have around 700 Posts of me gone???

Hi, i´m wondering course a lot of my Posts have gone! Around 600-700 yet? My count was higher than 2.500...and is decreased to 1.800??? What´s up? Where have they disappeared? :annoyed: