Recent content by christian

1. C

Last Resort Euro AES cart

Hi Im selling Last Resort Euro AES for £60 including postage and packing to the UK and Europe ( I am in England). The game is boxed with manual and in VGC, i have some pictures if anyone wants them. I will ship to the US, but the price will be £65 including shipping. cheers Christian
  2. C

Last resort AES for sale

Im trying to sell a Euro version of Last Resort for the AES. This has been up for sale for a while on here, but no appropropriate offers so far. Condition is as follows- Case/Insert: excellent condition, no creases on insert, only minor scuffing on outer case. Inner tray is mint. Still has...
  3. C

AES system for sale in England

Hi guys Ive only had this AES system for a few months, but ive come into a bit of money so ive decided to get myself an MVS :) Pal system modified to output RGB and 60hz signal. Excellent condition, unboxed. Comes with 2 neo-geo cd pads and RGB scart lead all in excellent condition. Serial...
  4. C

AES exclusives?

Hello guys Are there any games that were released on AES only and not on MVS? just curious really. Im possibly going to invest in an MVS system, but wont sell my AES if there are some exclusives on it.
  5. C

Last Resort AES for sale

Hi Guys Im selling the Euro version of Last Resort AES, England or Europe only please. I can accept cash, cheque, money order and nochex. Box: very good condition Cart: very good condition Instructions: only small creases on front cover, otherwise very good condition. Offers please :)
  6. C

neo geo pocket

Hi I know its not exactly what your looking for but I have- Neo Geo Pocket UK version (stone blue, boxed with instructions VGC) Sonic (no box or instructions) Samurai Shodown 2 (mint, box and instructions) Match of the millenium US version (VGC, boxed with instructions) PM or post if your...
  7. C

looking for a new fighter....

Hello all I just got my AES and im looking for a new fighter to keep me busy. Ive got SS 2, but find it frustratingly difficult. So can anyone recommend a fighting game that- is fairly cheap (sub $100) dont need to press 2 buttons at the same time to do hard attacks (only got pads at the...
  8. C

How much is this lot worth??

Hi guys I just got my Neo Geo AES system and its fantastic. I was just wondering how much all the stuff is worth seperately. I wouldnt sell it for any amount at the moment, but im just curious if i got a good deal on it (im pretty sure i did). Euro AES system, no box or instructions, very...
  9. C

I love my neo-geo :)

Hello everyone Ive finally recieved my AES system!! I have wanted one for years, ever since playing on one in the local arcades. I was offered one at a VERY cheap price, so couldnt really say no :) Ive so far got two games- Samurai Shodown 2: I love this game! its amazing that the gfx still...