Recent content by chinitosoccer

1. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Japamese Entertainment System for Home = Jeesh, this is a market thread.
  2. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Well well well, I have contacted a guy from Argentina who travels to Japan every 2 months, he will try to snag a boxed system for me, (he quoted me $350-380+ $60shipping) he helped me when I was sourcing a few pieces for the Aero table plus I have bought other retro gaming related stuff from...
  3. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Shipping prices weren't this high before the Covid pandemic.
  4. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

BTW I hav e contacted ""CKchan""" and shipping a bare system + NGCD pad+PSU, AV cable to Uruguay South America costs $500+USD!! Isn't here any known proxy seller in mainland China who can buy this for me??
  5. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Makes sense, proof that YAJ is full of western resellers/ scalpers, since practically every single Home System listed there use the "AES" acronym in their title.
  6. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Nice question, I believe "AES" stands for Advanced Entertainment System, thats how the home System is called in Japan, well..... at least in Yahoo Auctions Japan.
  7. chinitosoccer

WTB AES System

Anyone selling a bare AES System? PSU included preferred.
  8. chinitosoccer

Sega parts, Ultimate MK3, CPS3

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 PCB with RAM error, it boots into the game normally, can coin in and play, sound plays fine but graphics and colors are all messed up, HW diag test gives a "BAD RAM CHIP" $150 usd +shipping CPS3 PCB does not boot, I don't have the security cart to test it, I think...
  9. chinitosoccer

WTB AES console

Looking for a barebones, players condition AES system, I'm fine with just the console with its power brick.
  10. chinitosoccer

MV1F vertical lines missing

I have this MV1- "A"? motherboard which recently has developed this issue where some vertical lines are missing from the image, it only appears on texts and certain ingame graphics, I have checked the cartridge slot for cold solder joints but that doesn't seem to be problem here as the issue is...
  11. chinitosoccer

Neo Bomberman MVS

Loose JP Neo Bomberman MVS $100 USD + shipping.
  12. chinitosoccer

WTB Sega Naomi 2 motherboard

Mine was apparently DOA, so now I'm looking for a replacement.
  13. chinitosoccer

FS Nanao chassis, Capcom IO, Astro City

I have both of these spare chassis for sell, the FA is working but with "minor" issues, I'm getrting rid of these since I don't have the tools or the knowledge to fix them and I cannot afford to keep sending these things overseas every time they broke, it is just too expensive, so I decided to...
  14. chinitosoccer

WTB MVS MV1 volume slider

My MV1 is missing the volume slider for the headphone out, anyone has spares of these for sell? or know the part/model no. so I can order one from a electronics store?
  15. chinitosoccer

WTB Spikeout BS for og Xbox

Ntsc-u copy,.