Recent content by Cavia

1. C

weird sound problem on MV-1FZ

Hey guys, I'm getting no sound on the following setup. Board: MV-1FZ with 5V Mod and Stereo MKL mod. Note: I'm testing with the MVS sound test (no cartridge). My oscilloscope was already showing no sound coming out from the YM2610 and its pin 56 (IRQ going to Z80) was not responsive when...
  2. C

Graphics problem during Bios (cloned picture) - Games work perfectly

Hi guys, after gently cleaning a MV1-FZ board with a brush (just to remove some dust), I got the following problem ONLY with the bios graphics. http://it.tinypic.com/r/o6whgy/8 (you can click zoom on the left if you have problem showing the pic) Note that, after that games work perfectly...
  3. C

Dove trovare un Sony PVM/BVM in Italia?

Salve ragazzi, innanzitutto un saluto a tutti quelli della comunita' Italiana. Mi presento: mi chiamo Matteo e abito in provincia di Roma. Ho una domanda per voi. Sapete per caso dove trovare in Italia un monitor sony PVM (o BVM) che non sia venduto ai prezzi ladri di Ebay? Sto cercando su...
  4. C

Caps Changed - Crazy No Sound Problem

Hi guys, here is my crazy story. I'm building a supergun with a MV-1FZ. Initially, the MV-1FZ had working audio with some problems: - it was very low, - it was impossible to turn the MV-1FZ volume up, because sound spikes would immediately shut down the sound completely (up to the next cold...