Recent content by Burning Fight!!

1. Burning Fight!!

Consolized MV-1B hw test failed

Alright, after much waiting for an adapter and new flash chips, and figuring out how to seat the chip in the dumbass socket this adapter has, I was able to burn the diag bios and this is what happens on boot: I don't think this is as simple as swapping the lower 32K VRAM chip as the tile...
  2. Burning Fight!!

Old style stick issue

My favorite will always be repurposing Konami Hypersticks from YJA. Call me a goob but I love the look of that thing and the Seimitsu stuff in it is not bad when not worn out.
  3. Burning Fight!!

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

that's the kind of brainlet that claims all arcade games are coin munchers and the same thing as modern microtransactions
  4. Burning Fight!!

Surviving Capitalism, part ??

Lesson learned, HR is there to protect the company, not its employees. Never ever go for HR unless you absolutely have to. And yeah the whole situation suck and that's why I refuse to let my bank account ever go below a very generous threshold, nothing is better than knowing that I will not get...
  5. Burning Fight!!

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Fuck Oppenheimer, go watch real movies, such as: The Iron Dragon Strikes Back aka The Gold Connection (1979) OK, I think I have a new favorite low budget Hong Kong movie. My boy Bruce Li, the only legitimately charismatic actor to come out of the deluge of brucesploitation movies in the 70s...
  6. Burning Fight!!

SCART to HDMI adapters (PS2, etc)

Buying a fat PS3 to play PS2 is the equivalent of buying a Laseractive to play Sega Genesis. Sounds cool if you think about it for less than 5 seconds though
  7. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

@LoneSage, I'm too lazy to enact changes in this world
  8. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

based, absolutely based
  9. Burning Fight!!

Chat message

There really needs to be a miscellaneous SNK thread so I can post cool stuff like this in it
  10. Burning Fight!!

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

at least you get a cool jam if you coin in
  11. Burning Fight!!

one would not be baffled as this applies to half the geo's library
  12. Burning Fight!!

Super Sidekicks 2 is terrible but it was the groundwork for the awesome Super Sidekicks 3 and Neo Geo Cup 98. 1 is a different beast altogether but still fun. Honestly, arcade soccer games pale in comparison to Konami's home system output (ISS, Winning Eleven) anyway, so trying to find the best...
  13. Burning Fight!!

Boo this man, boooooooo I thought darwin joston was perfect in this movie. Dunno about any terrible acting aside from the two secretaries which are alright.
  14. Burning Fight!!

https://severinfilms.com/products/the-game-of-clones-bruceploitation-collection-vol-1-exclusive-8-disc-blu-ray-box-set-book buy nao or become goob forever I just realized Challenge of the Tiger is the movie where Richard Harrison is a gigachad who has nude big breasted women play tennis inside...