Recent content by burn.

1. B

where is red arremer from?

sorry if this has been asked before but new topics get made every second and push down old ones constantly. wheres red arremer from? edit: nevermind i found it out, you can delete this thread <small>[ September 10, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: burn. ]</small>
  2. B

svc in san diego, ca!

wow of all places this place comes to a small tilt arcade in a shitty mall, mission valley. if any of you live in the area, check it out. im suprised that this game hasnt showed up in arcade infinity in LA, for those of you that know what that is, but its mainly a big import arcade. they just...
  3. B

help: need to know what to buy, magical drop F?

i was searchin on ebay lookin for magical drop pocket and I found magical drop F for psx. Im considering buying it but I dont know if it is the first magical drop that was ever released or if it's really the semisequel to magical drop 3 according to game spot...
  4. B

card fighters sprites?

does anyone know where to pictures of card character sprites from card fighters clash and/or custom sprites?
  5. B

digital portfolio featuring the ngpc, screen cap help!

hey guys. for school we have these stupid things called digital portfolios, and ive decided to scan my neogeopocket and make a flash site with the ngpc as the template and when it goes to different pages it has animations of gameplay. do you guys know if any neogeo emu out there can be paused...
  6. B

hidden potentials for fatal fury first contact

does anyone have the move list for hidden potentials in fatal fury?
  7. B

wanted. snk vs capcom ngpc

i'm lookin for snk vs capcom ngpc. if it works, that's fine with me, i don't care if it's used as long as IT WORKS, you know? i don't wanna receive it and then have it not work. so basically, i want it, used or not, preferrable with a box but if i can get it cheaper without then alright or we'll...
  8. B

wanted: neopocket games

i'm looking for snk vs capcom and gal fighters. pm me if you gots info
  9. B

fanart sites?

i don't mean to insult anybody here but does anyone have any links to good fan art? I'm not saying you guys suck, but I don't think all of you have websites showcasing your work, know what i mean? I was just wondering if anyone has any good sites with dope pics and such?
  10. B

place to buy ngpc games?

hey, im trying to get games again for my ngpc cuz i only have KOFr1 and samurai showdown. does anyone know a good (preferrably cheap but if not thats alright!) place to buy from?
  11. B

magical drop 1?

was there ever a magical drop 1? ive seen magical drop plus 1 pics, a few here a few there, but i never knew if there was a magical drop 1 becuz a lot of sites ive been to only have pics and info on MD 2 and 3.
  12. B

arcade cabinets and boards

im considering buying a neogeo sitdown cabinet but i have no idea whatsoever on how to go about this. what i wanna know is where could i obtain ng sitdown cabinets, the mvs (mvs is arcade right?) carts, and how much is like the normal price for this? does anyone know if theres a website that...