Recent content by Bskull

1. Bskull

Scart or JPN RGB 21 pin TV for MVS

Hey, I didn't know if I should have posted this on the tech support forum or not, but I wanted some expert advice on this. I have a job now and I plan on saving money to purchase a SCART or a JPN RGB 21 pin tv, whichever I find, for my Neo due to the fact that I have both cable types. Does...
  2. Bskull

WTB MS5 MVS (loose cart only) (closed)

Looking for anybody willing to part with their copy of Metal Slug 5 as that is the last one that I need for my MS collection. Either US or Japan labeling. I am looking for a loose cart only. Either post here or pm me if interested. Please keep in mind that I am looking for a reasonable price for...
  3. Bskull

My CMVS is finally arrived!

After weeks of waiting, my CMVS finally arrived from Xian Xi. There is a huge difference and I like overall flexibility of uni-bios vs. debug bios from the store. It's pretty much the board with the appropriate hookups, but it works just fine. Here are some pic's that were provided to me by Xian...
  4. Bskull

MVS cart cleaning

Does anybody know of a good alcohol solvent to use or a good cleaning liquid that can help me in cleaning the contacts of MVS carts? I got a SS4 and a Mslug4 that are dirty as heck and I need a good cleaner to get the crud off the contacts.
  5. Bskull

FS: Modded JPN AES, Samsho II JPN AES, and Neo Super MVS-SNK Converter II

Hey, Well, now that I have a CMVS, it is time for me to get out of the AES scene due to the fact that AES games are too costly for my blood. Once again, I do not have any pictures due to the fact that I do not have a camera. I am sorry for any inconvenience that such a fact may cause. AES...
  6. Bskull

WTB: Metal Slug 3 AES JP or USA

If anybody has one of these for sale or just would like to make a deal, please let me know. I'll even buy just the cart if that is all anybody has. I know I do not have any previous feedback, but I would like to start my buying rep here as I have 98 positive feedback on ebay (Jerryhargaby) so...
  7. Bskull

AES/MVS price guides

Hey. I just got a used copy of SS2 AES for $38 and was wondering if it was a good buy and if not, if there is a GENERAL price guide for MVS and AES carts? Thanks.
  8. Bskull

WTT: MSLUG X MVS for MSLUG 2 MVS

If anybody has a spare MVS copy of Metal Slug 2 laying around and is willing to trade it for my copy of Metal Slug X, please let me know as the cart that I have is in good condition. Thank you. :) Edit: I understand that this post may not be in the right forum. I apologize greatly for that...
  9. Bskull

Greetings all

I know some of you have seen a couple of my posts before, but I wanted to at least post here to introduce myself. I know that this might upset some purists out there, but for the most of my life, I was a rom fanatic for many years, but recently, I bought a JAP AES system, have a couple MVS...