Recent content by bladdermetal

1. B

Wanted Toshinden Subaru ps1..

I'm looking for Toshinden Subaru for ps1,if anyone is interested in selling it to me please email me at bladder666@hotmail.com
  2. B

Marvel Famous Covers Spiderman Vs. Electro Target exclusive MINT (Rare) for sale.

I'm selling my Marvel Famous Covers Spiderman Vs. Electro Target exclusive for $22 bucks shipped. I bought it on ebay for $40 new on ebay a year ago. If interested email me at bladder666@hotmail.com Here's some pics:
  3. B

Generation 1 Thundercracker for sale

I'm selling my generation 1 Thundercracker. The stickers are in good condition with just a slight crease on the right wing, it's missing a few weapons though like both skinny missles and 1 of the regular missles, both fists are included though and everything else is intact .I'm asking $23...
  4. B

Generation 1 Astrotrain complete

I'm selling my Generation 1 Astrotrain,he's complete with gun. His stickers are all there except they are a little worn in some areas,and one of his legs are loose otherwise the rest is perfect. I'll asking $15 shipped for him.Email me at bladder666@hotmail.com if interested. Here's some pics:
  5. B

Metal Lion Voltron (MIB) for sale.

I'm selling the very hard to find Trendmasters 15" Metal Lion Voltron complete in box. The toy was only taken out to put on my display case. I'm asking for $60 shipped. Email me at bladder666@hotmail.com if interested. Here's some pics:
  6. B

Original Optimus Prime G1 for sale complete

I'm selling my original generation 1 optimus prime complete for $66 shipped to the US. It's in great condition,the stickers are all there(non missing) and they are all in great shape as you can see in the pics(judge for yourself).Email me at bladder666@hotmail.com if interested. P.S. ,i am also...
  7. B

Original Optimus Prime G1 for sale complete

I'm selling my original generation 1 optimus prime complete for $66 shipped to the US. It's in great condition,the stickers are all there(non missing) and they are all in great shape as you can see in the pics(judge for yourself).Email me at bladder666@hotmail.com if interested. Here are the pics:
  8. B

Sega Saturn Dracula X(NITM) for Sale Mint Condition.

I'm selling my Sega Saturn Original copy of Dracula X (Nocturne In The Moonlight)for $55.00 Shipped.It comes complete with cd case and instruction booklet,it's in mint condition with no scratches.I don't have the spine card cause it didn't come with it when i bought it a few years ago. Note that...
  9. B

Ps2 w/ 3 games and dvd remote for $150

I'm selling my ps2 thats 1 and a half years old with 3 games and the dvd remote for $150 plus shipping. The following games are mint and complete and are free of scratches: Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater Megaman Collection Also the DVD remote is complete with the...
  10. B

Transformers Reissues for sale(toys r us and imports)

I have a few of my Japanese and Toys R Us reissues i'm selling.They are all mint and complete with boxes too.My Toys R Us exclusives are: Thundercracker $13 Rodimus Major(Hotrod) $10 Ultra Magnus $15 Silverstreak(Bluestreak) $13 And my Jap. reissues are: #1 Jazz $17 #2 Prowl $17 #3 Skids $17 #4...
  11. B

72 Nes games and G.I.JOE figures auction on ebay.

I'm selling 72 Nintendo(nes)games,4 Super nintendo(snes),and 14 g.i.joe figures with filecards on ebay. Here's a link to my ebay auctions: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=lita-fan-4-life&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1
  12. B

Selling Ps2 games Cheap in great condition

I'm selling the following Ps2 games: Grand Theft Auto 3 $7 Nba Street $6 HeadHunter $11 The Getaway $11 James Bond: Agent Under Fire $7 James Bond: Nightfire $9 Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 $10 Manhunt $20 obo. All games come with all original inserts and books and allof them are in awesome...
  13. B

Windows xp Home original unopened $55 shipped + bonus

I'm selling Windows XP Home Edition original packaging unopened, it includes service pack 1. Also as a bonus i'll include a copy of Windows xp with service pack 1 for free without the need of registration.That means that you can install it in as many pc's as you like without registering it...
  14. B

selling sega Saturn imports and ps2 games

I'm selling the following import games for the sega saturn: Samurai Shodown 4(complete with box and 1 meg card)$20 Samurai shodown 3(complete with box)$12 Fighter History Dynamite(complete)$12 Megaman X3(compete with spine card)$22 I'm also selling these Ps2 games: Grand Theft Auto 3 7 Nba...
  15. B

Ps2 mint games for sale,real cheap.

I'm selling the following Ps2 games: Grand Theft Auto 3 $9 Nba Street $8 HeadHunter $14 The Getaway $14 James Bond: Agent Under Fire $9 Hot Shots Golf 3 $9 James Bond: Nightfire $13 Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 $13 Manhunt $29 All games come in mint conditon and complete. I'm selling them all...