Recent content by bk2099

1. B

FS: Taito Type X2 Motherboard $500 Shipped

Hello guys, I've got a Taito Type X2 Motherboard for sale if anyone's interested. It comes with an 80GB unlocked HDD that boots into Windows. Also included is the box, manual and power cable. In perfect working condition. Model 210A / P4 3.4Ghz / 512MB RAM / ELSA 7900GS Available to North...
  2. B

Sega Naomi System $440

sold
  3. B

WTB: MV-1B Neo Geo Motherboard in Mint or Near Mint Condition

Hello, as the title states, I'm looking for a Neo Geo MV-1B mobo in mint or near mint condition. Thank you.
  4. B

FS: Non-Working CPS3 Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike Set + Extra Carts $120 Shipped

Hello, I have a Non-Working CPS3 Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike Set for sale. The cart suicided while I had it in storage. I will also throw in an extra cart. Plus a suicided New Generation cart with SIMMs. I emailed Neweravideogames from eBay this week regarding reviving 3rd Strike carts and he...
  5. B

FS: MVS Carts: Bust-A-Move Again, Irritating Maze, KOF 99

Hello, I have a few carts for sale. I'm open to offers. Will ship at buyer's expense. Any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for viewing.
  6. B

Micomsoft XRGB2 (non-plus) power adapter question

Hello, I lost my XRGB2 power adapter while moving houses a while back and need to find a replacement. Can any XRGB2 owners tell me what the voltage and amperage is? Ok thanks in advance.
  7. B

FS: Street FIghter III 3rd Strike CPS3 Asia & Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Naomi

Both working, any questions don't hesitate to ask. Edit: Both sold. Street FIghter III 3rd Strike CPS3 Asia: $330 (Sold on eBay) Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Naomi: $375 (Sold) Thanks for viewing.
  8. B

FA: System 246 Soul Calibur 2 and Capcom I/O

Hi, I just wanted to plug my auctions. Thanks for looking. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160507117324&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160507117774&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  9. B

SOLD: Arcade Supergun with 2 Controllers SOLD

SOLD. Went for $200 if anyone's wondering. So basically, this sale is for 2 Nubytech Arcade controllers wired to Supergun standard and a Vogatech MK V with an ATX power supply. In addition, a CPS2 kick harness is wired so you can play CPS2, CPS3 and Naomi games that require 6 buttons. No arcade...
  10. B

Megaman The Power Battle CPS2 Sample

Just thought I'd share a few pics of a weird CPS2 board I found in an auction lot I won last week. It has a label on it that reads "Capcom Market Test Group" on it. I think someone else on this board had one a while back.
  11. B

Pictures of my supergun

Had some free time today so I snapped a few pics of my newest supergun. The case I used is a Sony satellite receiver. There's 3 LEDs that light up green when turned on. It's powered by a small PC power supply that fit inside the case perfectly. The buttons on the right side are all wired up...
  12. B

FS: CPS Changer, CPS2 Street Fighter Alpha 3 Phoenixed, Micomsoft XRGB-2

CPS Changer: Comes with power supply and manual. $250 CPS2 Street Fighter Alpha 3 USA Blue B Board Phoenixed. $125 Micomsoft XRGB-2 Upscan Converter $160 (not plus/works great with arcade boards unlike later versions) Comes with manual, audio and power cables. Shipping (from Canada) is not...
  13. B

Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition Emulated

HSF2AE is now playable on emulator, just thought I'd pass along the news.
  14. B

CPS-2 Question: Same game but why are they built differently?

I just received a SSF2T board (USA 940323/Top board in the pic) and when I opened it up to change the battery I noticed it was very different from my other SSF2T board (USA 940223/Bottom board in the pic) as you can see in the picture. Does anyone know why they're different? Should I be worried...
  15. B

Arcade Power Supply / Supergun Newbie Questions

Hi, I bought one of the Happ power supplies for a supergun I'm building. I'm planning to install it into Nintendo (NES) case. Just a few questions. I noticed it has an FG, AC(L) and AC(N) connections, how do I wire them? What kind of wire should I use? Should I get an ON/OFF switch? Also...