Recent content by bionichampster

1. bionichampster

Want a conversion of Crossed Swords II badly!!

I haven't seen a fully functional conversion of this game for AES but if someone is got one I WANT IT!!! :vik:
  2. bionichampster

Samurai showdown V up for sale

Hello gentlemen (and ladies), I've got Samurai Showdown up for sale on eBay if any one is interested. You are more than welcome to bid on it OR I could cancel the auction if you pm me with a fair price. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220714730728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT...
  3. bionichampster

10 Neo Geo AES games for SALE!!!

Univerisity is costing me a huge amount of money and I have no choice but to sell of at least half my game collection including my precious Neo Geo games. While this is not my entire collection it's over half. Please send me private message and we can talk through email and phone. I don't...
  4. bionichampster

Wanted: Mint US Cyber Lip Trade for my US AOF2

I have a copy of Art of Fighting 2 US AES complete that's in Like New condition. I have 4 other fighting games and would like to trade for a shooter specifically Cyber Lip US AES complete and mint or like new. That's a fair trade no? Any one interested send me a private message or email me...
  5. bionichampster

Supa Neo N00b

Hello people, I been waiting for months so that I'm able to upload attachments but still no luck. Better introduce my self before it's too late. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I'm actually a SEGA man and only got into Neo Geo this current year. I've already got a decent collection. Still missing a...
  6. bionichampster

Art of Fighting 2 AES NA version FS Like New

Hello, Art of Fighting 2 for sale AES version. North American release. Like New. I'm from Ontario, Canada about an hour West of Toronto close to Hamilton. Local pickup is available. Unfortunately I still can't post any attachments but I could email screen shots to any interested parties. I...
  7. bionichampster

Supa Neo N00b

Hello I been a retro collector for some time now but only recently got into the Neo Geo seen. I'm mainly a SEGA man with an elite collection of Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast. I'm also into original NES and NEC Turbo Duo. (oh and PSX/PS2) I would love to post some screen...