Recent content by betterdavid

1. betterdavid

WTB - Gamecube Console

I'm in the market for a great condition Gamecube (preferably complete in box). Thanks!
  2. betterdavid

WTB - Sega CD

I'm starting to get into Genesis related stuff, and I was hoping someone would be willing to part with their Sega CD (ideally, a Model 2) so I can check out that Catalog. Thanks!
  3. betterdavid

WTB - Bayonetta 2 Climax Edition (Switch) (Japanese version)

So, I ordered the CE of Bayonetta 2 on Switch a while ago. The whole draw was that it includes the cartridge for both of the games (rather than a digital code of the first one). Supposedly, it was delivered today. I'm pretty sure it got stolen, and that really sucks because this thing is...
  4. betterdavid

FS: EVGA GTX 1080 SC $400 + shipping

I'm upgrading my graphics card, so now I've got an EVGA GTX 1080 SC that needs a home. It's been pretty lightly used. Asking $400.00 + shipping. I'd prefer local Los Angeles pickup, but I'll ship it. Sigh.
  5. betterdavid

WTB: Twinkle Star Sprites (MVS)

I've been looking for this one for a while, but figured I'd make it official.
  6. betterdavid

WTB - Suikoden 2 (NTSC)

It's finally time to check this thing out. A friend of mine at work won't shut up about it.
  7. betterdavid

WTB - Shenmue 2 Xbox Version

Just got my hands on the first game and I'm gonna need the next one in the near future! Anyone got a relatively complete copy kicking around?
  8. betterdavid

WTB - Dreamcast SCART Connector

Trying to get my Dreamcast set up on my PVM and am on the hunt for a SCART connector. Yep!
  9. betterdavid

GTX 980 4gb - Gauging Interest

I've got an MSI GTX 980 that I've been using for a little over 2 months, but I'm looking to upgrade for some of the 3D work that I've been doing and wanted to see if anyone would even be interested in buying it off of me for 500 bucks? Here's a link to the card...
  10. betterdavid

FS - Tool Concert Tickets (San Francisco)

I've got a couple of general admission Tool tickets for the 3/11/14 show at Bill Graham Auditorium. I will sell them for exactly what I paid - $185.10 for both. I'm happy to print them out and ship them OR I can transfer them through ticketmaster. Bummed that I can't go, but hopefully they go...
  11. betterdavid

WTB - Bravely Default Deluxe Collectors Edition

Bummed about missing the boat on preorders and figured id try here. Thanks!
  12. betterdavid

FS - NIB Corsair Power Supplies

I've got a couple of spare corsair power supplies that I don't need. Models: AX-760 - 760 watt Platinum modular PSU AX-750 - 750 watt Gold modular PSU Asking 100+ shipping for each. I've got a 760 in my tower right now, and it's great!
  13. betterdavid

WTB - Model 1 Genesis

Looking for a Model 1 Genesis so that I can run it through my PVM and (future) XRGB. Preferably in nice condition. Thanks!
  14. betterdavid

WTB - Sega Saturn Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Yep. Wanting to add it to my little Castlevania collection. Thanks!
  15. betterdavid

WTS - Xenoblade Chronicle w/ Controller

Bought this a few months ago and I haven't had time to play it. Asking 100 shipped (US ONLY) for game and classic controller pro. Thanks!