Recent content by BeefyWhale

1. BeefyWhale

WTB: PS4 games

Looking to pick up some cheap PS4 games. Hit me up if you have any that you might be bored with.
  2. BeefyWhale

WTB: Injustice DLC

I'm looking to pickup some Injustice DLC. Especially the blackest night pack with the zombies add on. If you have a set let me know.
  3. BeefyWhale

FS: 2 Nintendo DS Lites. With R4 Revolution card

I'm selling two working DS lites with one R4 revolution card. This comes with one power supply and one stylus. I'm looking for 160 shipped for the lot. This counts for the lower 48 states. P
  4. BeefyWhale

WTB: Darkstalkers Resurrection Xbox 360

Anyone have a extra code they want to sell for 10 bucks?
  5. BeefyWhale

WTB: XCOM enemy unknown XBOX 360

I'm looking to pick up a copy of XCOM. If you have it for sale hit me up with a price.
  6. BeefyWhale

FS: Asus P8z77-V LX motherboard

I have a new in box Asus P8z77-V LX motherboard supporting the 1155 socket type for intel. The MB was part of a package and order and I didn't need it. The MSRP is 140. I'm looking for 120 shipped. I'm trying to raise funds to purchase a Tatsunoko VS Capcom board.
  7. BeefyWhale

FS: Lots of great stuff!!!

I just got a Net City and I'm looking for something to really show it off. I think Tatsunoko Vs Capcom would do the trick so I need to raise funds. If something seems out of line let me know. I'm looking to sell everything quickly. All of these items include shipping to the lower 48 states. I...
  8. BeefyWhale

WTB: Naomi 1 Mobo

I'm looking for a cheap working Naomi 1 Mobo. If you have one. Hit me up in a PM with the price.
  9. BeefyWhale

WTB: Dragons Dogma DLC Xbox 360

If you have a dlc code for dragons dogma for the 360 and it isn't from gamestop hit me up.
  10. BeefyWhale

WTB: Naomi Universal or Atomiswave SD

I'm in the market for a new Candy cab and I'm currently looking for a JP Naomi Uni or Atomiswave SD cab. The closer to FL the better.
  11. BeefyWhale

FS: FT: A hard to find piece and a bunch of other stuff

Hey guys got some extra stuff in the house and I need to clear space. So I thought I would give the Neo Geo community first crack at it. All payments though paypal. should be as gift or add 4%. All prices include shipping the the US. If you see something and think its a bit off in price shoot me...
  12. BeefyWhale

WTB: KOTOR xbox

I've always wanted to play kotor but didn't want to pirate a download. The problem is that everyone wants a arm and a leg for a copy. Anyone want to make a couple of bucks and help a member out?
  13. BeefyWhale

FS: Blast City "Need funds fast" PRICE DROP

I have a opportunity to buy a dedicated Tekken 5 machine and unfortunately that means I have to sell my Blast City located in Orlando FL. Its in good condition and comes with a 31k Nanao MS-2932-S chassis. Slight screen burn on the monitor. Since I'm bidding with one other guy for this cab I...
  14. BeefyWhale

WTB / WTT 29' tri sync montitor or monitor chassis

I currently have a Nanao MS-2932-S chassis in my blast city and that unit is very nice but is only 31k. I need a tri sync so that I can play other games that aren't VGA only.
  15. BeefyWhale

WTB: taito x2

I might be in the market to pick up a taito x2 system. I have quite a bit of things for trade and I would be willing to do a plus cash deal. Hit me up if you're interested and I'll see if there is something we can work out.