Recent content by BeaglePuss

1. BeaglePuss

WTT Project Egret 29 for any working Candy

Hi gang, I posted in the price check thread recently regarding my Egret 29 acquisition, and I'm thinking of moving it sooner rather than later. I got it along with a Tommy pin that I'm almost done refurbishing. I'm thinking I could trade it in its current state for a fully functioning...
  2. BeaglePuss

Blast City and X2 multi setup just outside Boston

Dudes, I'm picking up another pin tomorrow, and I'm 100% out of room at this point. I haven't been playing the Blast, and having picked up an Egret 29 recently, I can't imagine it will see much action any time soon. I'll sell the Blast with the X2 mobo and multi card for $1,200. I think I...
  3. BeaglePuss

Types of sticks for this mounting plate?

Hi gang, I'm planning on trading the replacement CP on my project Egret 29 for an OG, and I need to know the types of sticks that the current mounting plate(s) accommodate. The cab did not come with sticks when I picked it up, and I don't want to trade the panel without knowing which sticks...
  4. BeaglePuss

WTT Windjammers MVS for Motw MVS

Hey dudes, I'm looking to trade my Windjammers MVS cart for a Motw MVS cart. I've seen a lot of WTB threads for WJ recently, and I've also noticed a spike in the price. I'm not having as much fun with the cart as a had in the past, so I'm looking to trade it for a game I've always wanted. I...
  5. BeaglePuss

WTB Clean and affordable one slot

The title says it all. I'm looking for a one slot board of any style. My only requirements are the board has to be clean, it needs to be reasonably priced, and it needs to be fully working. Shoot me a PM with your price shipped to 02472. Thanks! - BP
  6. BeaglePuss

WTB Any CP that will fit a Super Neo 29

Hello everyone, I've been secretly refurbishing a Super Neo 29 cab over the past month and a half or so, and the time has come to beg/grovel/plead for a control panel that will fit. When I purchased the cab it had a Blast City panel sloppily bolted in, and it clearly doesn't fit. Having...
  7. BeaglePuss

Great condition Egret II for sale (Boston)

Hello great members of Neo Geo! Today I offer up the chance to purchase an excellent condition Egret 2 cab, located in the North East of the US. Before I go into the sale, I do have some fine print: - This cab is for local pick-up only. I have had inquires that require me shipping the cab...
  8. BeaglePuss

Awesome MVS cart/mobo bundle $100 shipped!

I'll cut to the chase with as little bullshit as possible: I want these gone! The Bad: The mobo is missing two pcb feet, and the labels on both carts are haggard. The Good: The mobo works, the carts are legit, and everything plays just as it should. The games (Metal Slug and Aero Fighters 2)...
  9. BeaglePuss

WTB: Two 24 mm start buttons

I'm finishing a stick and realized I didn't have any start buttons. I'm hoping to pick up two 24 mm buttons. I'm hoping to get white, but as long as they're the same color I'll likely grab them. They can be new, used, Sanwa, Seimitsu, I don't care. I'm not much of a snob when it comes to...
  10. BeaglePuss

MVS mobo + MS and AF2

I'll save you all the song and dance, and cut right to the chase: Both labels are an eyesore, but they play perfect and they're boot-free. The mobo was also tested working. It is missing the front two PCB feet, but that's about it. Looking for $125 shipped on the lot, but there's room to...
  11. BeaglePuss

CPSII sale (Alpha 2)

Hello Neo friends, I have a fully tested and working Alpha 2 A+B CPSII combo for sale, as well as a non-working Alpha A board. The Alpha 2 board is fully working, but it does have the original battery present. I would recommend that the new owner either change the battery or go the Phoenix...
  12. BeaglePuss

Two non-working JAMMACast FS

I had the past two days off due to the recent storm, so I've been spending my time purging some games from my collection. Up for sale here are two non-working JammaCast. The first one should look familiar was it's an Aluisi style JC. It worked fine when I first received it, but then some of...
  13. BeaglePuss

WTB: Outback Joey and Heartbeat Trainer Sega Genesis

I've posted this in a few places now, so I'm really hoping someone can help me out. Title says it all. If you have one and are willing to sell, I'm interested in buying. Also looking for the loose cart to a much lesser extent. I have cash (and plenty of it), but also have rare items for trade...
  14. BeaglePuss

Official Sega Genesis Blockbuster World Championships Repro

Well, the time has come for Mark and I to take the leap into the next generation of video game reproductions. It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you our first Sega Genesis reproduction, The Blockbuster Video Game World Championship II! As many of you know Mark and I have done...
  15. BeaglePuss

FREE Aero Table Project

Title says it all. I've wasted too much time and money already, and now I just want this shit gone. I don't have any pics but could snap some later in the week. I'm located just outside of Boston, and I have an extremely flexible schedule. I can meet-up just about any time. I'm not...