Recent content by bconner

1. B

vertical games?

We're there any neo geo games that used a vertical monitor? Thanks
  2. B

1 slots and jamma?

Am I correct in assuming the 1 slot MVS boards will connect up/work in a Jamma or MVS cab with either harness, but the multislot MVS boards will not work in a jamma cab unless you use an MVS to Jamma adaptor? Thanks!
  3. B

need pic Jap Sengoku label

Trying to ID my Japanese Sengoku cart...anybody got picture of the label? Thanks! Bob C
  4. B

who sells metal kick plates?

who sells metal kick plates? Thanks!
  5. B

mvs consol info needed

there was a guy at California Extreme selling a consolized 1 slot MVS in a black plastic molded case for around $500 can't find his info.... anybody got it? Thanks! Bob C
  6. B

red test buttons?

Where can I get a couple of those little red momentary switches / test buttons used inside the Neo cab behind the coin doors? Thanks! Bob C
  7. B

risers / feet

Seems there are always one or more of those white plastic risers / feet missing when I buy a MVS board. Anybody knwo where I can get some along with the screws to connect them to the boards? Thanks! Bob C
  8. B

Neo-Geo.com = Malware site warning?

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer! The website at www.neo-geo.com contains elements from the site www.chadballew.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can...
  9. B

replacement battery?

Anybody know where to get a replacement battery for a Neo Geo MB?
  10. B

1 slot info

where can find out the differences between the various 1-slot boards?
  11. B

More weirdness...same 6-slot

I turned on my 6-slot Neo Geo to charge the MB battery, and now it goes straight to a game without me pressing start or selecting one, and is counting down in seconds. While counting down I can change games, but there is no way to get out of the count down to avoid playing a game. The other...
  12. B

Ultimate 11

What's the difference between the fixed difficulty and the automatic difficulty? IE: 3 fix vs 3 auto
  13. B

Uni BIOS error / Bomberman cart

Today I started getting a "write" error from Uni BIOS 2.2 and my Neo Bomberman cart in a 6-slot. Cleaned the contacts on my Neo Bomberman cart and moved it to a different slot in my 6-slot. Ran the soft setup for all the carts again. I still get a Uni Bios write error right after it gets to...
  14. B

Looking for aracde seller in Philly

Trying to help a friend. He likes Pac-Man, Neo-Geo, Pinball, and electronic darts. Anybody know a reliable and fair priced seller in the Philadelphia area? Thanks! Bob
  15. B

California Pinagogo 5/18 to 5/20

www.pinagogo.com Ok...it's pinball, not arcade, but it's cheap and fun!