Recent content by Average Joe

1. Average Joe

Weekly Roundup

Never thought I'd see someone mentioning gacha games on here. I play a couple too (Dokkan and Grand Summoners), but I have a few friends in real life that play some so I usually only discuss them with them.
  2. Average Joe

Anyone collect board games? Just babbling about them.

Yeah, came out in 2019. Actually the last game I backed and/or purchased. I think I got it right before a lot of the Covid restrictions ramped up, so I kind of just had it sitting in my closet for a while. I recently sold off most of my games, but kept a few staples and this one.
  3. Average Joe

Anyone collect board games? Just babbling about them.

So I don't get to game as much anymore since my work schedule changed and my recreational priorities shifted, but my buddy and I just busted out the Trogdor game I got a while back. Pretty simple in terms of complexity, but it is charming as hell and has a nice flow to it. We used to do more...
  4. Average Joe

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Siksa Neraka Indonesian horror film based off of a comic (so the movie told me) about saying your prayers and not sinning to avoid going to Hell. So four kids drown in the lamest way ever and three out of the four end up in whatever the Indonesian version of Hell is called (it looks like a...
  5. Average Joe

If no food was unhealthy

Reminded me of this dude:
  6. Average Joe

Fucking love that movie. Watched it again a few months back.
  7. Average Joe

Piranha 3DD Fuck this movie. It's stupid and gross in all the wrong ways. You can be stupid and gross and be great (ex: early Peter Jackson stuff), but you have to make sure you're also not being lazy. This film is just insultingly lazy to the point where its mere existence is baffling and...
  8. Average Joe

Piranha 3D Oh, boy... what a fun one this is. I really can't think of too many negatives outside of the CG used for certain death scenes, but there is enough practical as well so I can't really get on its case that much since it balances out. I could see people finding the last half really...
  9. Average Joe

No, but I do know of it. I know people seemed to dug it.
  10. Average Joe

If you were in front of me I'd punch you in the mouth then kiss your mouth until it was all better and then punch you in it again.
  11. Average Joe

The Innkeepers I watched this one when it first came out and remember thinking it was merely alright, but after Pearl became and instant favorite I decided to give Ti West more chances and I can safely say I hate this movie. The setting and atmosphere are interesting and the few spooky...
  12. Average Joe

If no food was unhealthy

Forgot to add Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes to my list. I get a couple of boxes of those every Christmas which is my cheat day and there is something magical about those cheap-ass little sugar bombs.
  13. Average Joe

If no food was unhealthy

Oatmeal Cream Pies McGriddles Pepperoni pizza w/hot honey drizzle Americone Dream ice cream
  14. Average Joe

Lowlifes Wow... a Tubi Original Horror movie actually worth watching. A well-to-do and stock cliched happy family of suburban cannibalistic killers goes around killing people they deem as beneath them. The plot is basic as it gets and goes as expected, but there is a lot of violence and gore...
  15. Average Joe

What anime are you watching?

I'm not super into Gundam, but Mobile Fighter G is one of the series I love and I always wondered why they never made more stuff like it.