Recent content by Artist162002

1. A

Celebs as _______________Characters

SNK VS Capcom CHaos CHaracters What's up! This time, I did famous stars in "SNK VS Capcom CHaos" characters' outfits. I didn't even bother with Evil Ken or Shin Mr. Karate. SO what do you think this time in terms of Who is Who? (For those who saw my CVS2 and MVC2 ones. ) I'm glad I this...
  2. A

I have some questions and a possible request.

Before I make a request, I have some questions: 1. Does anyone own Marvel VS Capcom 2? 2. Do you have all 56 characters saved? 3. If asked you to get a screenshot of something from the game, are you able to do it and post it here? I'm asking because: Because I want to get VS Screenshots of...
  3. A

Celebrities as MVC2 *default* Characters

Hi all. You may not remember me, but I was the one who drew actors as CVS2 characters, now I'm doing a Marvel VS Capcom 2 thing this time. I shared this before at other places. But it's not 56 characters this time around. It's the 24 you start out with (For those who have the game or at...
  4. A

Movie/TV Stars in CVS2 Outfits

Hello! I'm here to share my artwork today. It's celebrities I drew as Capcom VS SNK 2 characters. I drew all 48 chaharacters actors. I really enjoy doing this. I like this cast because it looks so cool to see them pose in thier outfits. I've also done it with Marvel VS Capcom 2, but I'm done...