Recent content by arcade game

1. arcade game

SEGA swing candy cabInet $300

NOT MY LISTING Somebody should get this SEGA swing candy for $300 And a NEO GEO mini http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/4458894358.html
  2. arcade game

neo candy29,IC

I will be in the san Jose/san fransisco area tomorrow So anybody interested in a 'NEO CANDY29' candy cab? Machine is really clean inside out,paint is really smooth And clean no scratches ,has original power supply and fully working with original monitor 'NO 'screen burn at all and the colors are...
  3. arcade game

OPERATION:candy cab Rescue

I found a MVS-U4 candy cab in a local swapmeet But the first time I was there nobody could give me any info about who was the owner of cab's So I left thinking, I'll be back in a few weeks Second time I was there the operator was there Taking out tha quarters from coin box And when I ask him...
  4. arcade game

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games I really want it to do this since a long time So finally here So if there's enough interest,lets do this WHEN:saturday,october 26th from 1100:am -9:00pm Where:my house in los angeles,ca (please PM me to RSVP) And i will send you my adress/info as we get closer to...
  5. arcade game

Vewlix L / DELTA 32

Want to buy a TAITO vewlix L Or a DELTA 32 candy cab's Please let me know if you have one for sale Or possible where to buy one Send me your offer depending condition:buttrock::buttrock: Tx
  6. arcade game

Egret 29 candy cab small update

Small update on my egret 29 candy cab Here's some pictures on the control panel it had before It was some sort of crome cheap repro It had some white nasty silicone under the panel Holding it agains lower bracket panel Also it had 3 different blue shade colors So i had to sand it down and...
  7. arcade game

WTB: egret 29 top marquee

Want to buy A egret 29 top marquee Here's a picture.NOT mine But this is what i'm looking for
  8. arcade game

AERO CITY

sold:Aero city chassis for sale Paypal gift or add4% SOLD
  9. arcade game

Interest check:shmup pcb's

Is anybody interested in any of these Pcb's Outzone Espgaluda Donpachi The punisher Esp ra.de
  10. arcade game

WTS:viper phase1

SOLD:VIPER phase1 for sale Mobo+cart $140 shipped Paypal gift or add 4%. Any cuestions let me know.tx
  11. arcade game

jaleco pony mark III

WTB: FOUND a jaleco pony mark III OR II Plese let me know if anybody has one for sale It's for a friend of mine.cash on hand NOTE: found
  12. arcade game

Found Konami windy candy cab for$200

Can somebody please hook me up with pictures of A konami windy candy cab Like Power suply Monitor tube # picture Harness I/O board ect ect ect You get the idea.reason is cause i found and got A konami windy candy cab for $200 it's really clean but the owner put a playchoice 10 in it Why?? I...
  13. arcade game

NEO CANDY 25 ,gets another chance of life

About a year ago or more I got this neo candy 25 for $45 it was complete Minus monitor.the only reason i got it it was because everything inside was still original plus No cables were cut at all. Not even a single cable From the harness or control panel wires.even came with all the keys.only...
  14. arcade game

SPINNERS x2 For trade only

Looking to trade my spinners & original uncut harness .for something else pm me what you have for them?it has to be something nice I'll include a small want list later on NOT for sale at the moment Use but fully working.:-J
  15. arcade game

Naomi system 2

Selling a naomi 2 . system everything in the picture is included NOTE:the naomi 2 mobo is not working? You need to apply pressure on the pcb to get a picture.sometimes no picture,so to me is sold as not working.not working All the other 5 things are 100% working Sega I/O board PSU sound amp...