Recent content by Aphextwin

1. Aphextwin

WTB: Xbox S controller hack.

Hello I am looking for someone who can mod a xbox s controller for arcade controls use. I was given one for free but the triggers on it was not hacked. Thanks
  2. Aphextwin

WTB: Also wanted a cheap supergun...

Was wondering if someone here has a supergun *jamma*they do not want anymore or someone who can make them less costly then their eBay counterparts! Thanks
  3. Aphextwin

School me on SUPERGUNS!

Hello...I am trying to purchase a cheap supergun so I can test future board purchases and such. I am pretty tech savvy and wouldn't mind making one but everytime I read about making one...it doesn't go step by step with visual information. Thanks
  4. Aphextwin

Yup you guessed it another new member on the board...

Hello another Neo Geo fan or should i say a video game fan. I recently bought a Big Red 2 slot machine with street slam and real bout fatal fury 2. A new member to my arcade collection that i am starting to compile. I have a mortal kombat 2 arcade MAME project that i have also.
  5. Aphextwin

WTB:MOTW and Windjammers MVS carts.

I just bought a big red with a 2 slot and I would love to get a hold on these two games. They are pretty tough to get a hold of it seems! :crying: