Recent content by annuvin

1. A

AES graphics issue with Phantom-1

in case anyone cares, I was able to fix the issue. it was a cold solder joint on the ZMC2. I was able to DePOT the chip rather easy by baking the board at 275F for about 10 minutes and then carefully sliding a sharp knife under the epoxy. It mostly came off in the first round but I had to do a...
  2. A

The audio issue of AES revision 3-4

I did this mod to my 3-4 and noticed no difference whatsoever in the buzzing department.
  3. A

AES graphics issue with Phantom-1

hello all, I have a weird graphical issue with my phantom-1 converter and magician lord. the game starts fine, but about 10 seconds into game play the screen goes all fuzzy and distorted. the exact same thing happens in aero fighters 2 but in none of my other games. do you think it is an issue...
  4. A

WTB: cyber lip MVS

Hello! I am looking to buy a cyber lip for MVS. willing to paypal or trade other MVS. thanks!
  5. A

magician lord with sound issues

so i recently bought a magician lord on ebay, and when i went to boot it up the game starts and plays fine but the music is totally crap. it sounds like static or white noise. i checked it in the universe bios jukebox and i get the same thing. i tried cleaning the contacts with alcohol with no...