Recent content by Annatar

1. A

Metal slug 3 JAP AES , ist a fake o not

Guys, i bought this Metal slug 3 Jap AES from ebay for a very good price, 320 USD. According to your experiencem do you think its a fake? Sender told me this copy its from the 1st run Here are some pictures and waiting for your comments.
  2. A

The likelihood of fakes on ebay?

Well here are the images of the jap AES metal slug 3 i bought on ebay. waiting for your comments Let me know if think its a fake by the images. Not very good pictures thou.
  3. A

AES video Issue

Iam having a very wierd video issue with my NEO GEO AES that started from one day to another. The image is full of dots and look like total crap. I sent the unit to a very respected console technician here in my country, but he wasnt able to do anything. Hope some of you guys con help me ...
  4. A

What about NeoAmusement web store

Just a simple question people, has anyone here bought anything from the neoamusement web store before, i am asking this because they have a really cheap jap aes copy of Art of fighting 3, for only 168 USD. If any of you have any experience with this store, i would be happy to listen to your...
  5. A

i much should i pay for aes metal slug games

well people, i think i wanna start collecting some jpn AES Metal Slugs games, and i was wondering i much should i pay for each one of them, i have this doubt because i have seen great diferences in prices between them, for example you can find metal slug 3 in near mint condition for 290 US and...
  6. A

Last blade 2 stages

I need to know something people....does the DC version of last blade 2 has more stages than the aes version? , i am asking this because i saw a combo video of last blade 2 the other day, and suddenlyi saw a stage where you can see the moon and and like an old tree and wind blowing, is was...
  7. A

Today is my birthday

Hello to you all ,today is my birthday....i am now 27 years old ,i know you people dont know me and this cant be important to you, but for me this year has been great so far, i am working and studying my ass out, and me and my girl have been together for the last 4 years, so everything seems to...
  8. A

NEO GEO AES games brightness on CRT

I have noticed, like the noob i am, that lots of the screenshots of aes games shown in this page, for example the screenshots in the reviews section ,are so bright and colorfull, but when i play in my AES system on a SONY WEGA television, the image is more dark an with less colour, and dont get...
  9. A

Metal slug price...when it first came out

Hi guys, well considering how much is metal slug today, nearly $3000 US, i would like to know what do you think about the price of this game, should it cost that much ? isnt it overpriced?. And last does anyone here remeber how much was it when it was first released. Would like to hear your...
  10. A

How to unlock blood in The last blade 2?

Hello guys, I recently buy a copy of a Jp AES Last blade 2 and even using a uni-bios the game seems to dont have any blood like the MVS counterpart. do you know if its possible to unlock blood in this game? i hope you can help me. Hail to you all:buttrock:
  11. A

Shipping trough registered airmail

Hello you guys, i am planning to buy a few AES games and i would like to know if any of you have used registered airmail service before to get your games shipped ?, i wolud like to hear every experience since this kind of shipping its way cheaper than EMS , is it safe ? i hope you can help me...
  12. A

Hail to you all

Hello to everyone i wanted to introduce myself to the forums, i am from chile south america and i recently buy my AES ,like two months ago, well you will start to see me over here and there in the forums just trying to have fun and getting to know this world better . Hail to you all neo geo...