Recent content by AlthenasGuard

1. AlthenasGuard

MVS Carts available No Set Price Offers accepted

Crossed Swords (50$) Last Blade 2 (60$) Hello I am selling my MVS carts to help me move and pay for school. King of Fighters 94, 95, 96, 99, and kof99 Last Resort Boxed Ninja Commando Art of Fighting 2 Sengoku 3 and Real Bout Special Last Blade 2 Ignore the prices I can't seem the edit them...
  2. AlthenasGuard

Still have MVS games left Aero fighters 2 and 3 Sengoku3 last blade 2 ect...

The Following Games are Still Available: There is Aero Fighers 2 (50$) Aero Fighers 3 (70$) Crossed Swords (50$) Last Blade 2 (60$) King of Fighters 94, 95, 96, 99 (10$ each) (20$ for kof99) Last Resort Boxed (90$) Ninja Commando (40$) Art of Fighting 2 (15$) Sengoku 3 (70$) and Real Bout...
  3. AlthenasGuard

Neo Geo MVS Huge Sale! 30 MVS games consolized mvs SSVS special

Hello I have come in a time in my life where I have no choice but to sell all this awsome stuff because I need to move. Pm me offers on the games because I am not quite sure how much each is worth these days. At the end of this sale my goal is to accumulate 2000$ to pay for a uhaul and gas to...
  4. AlthenasGuard

Pulstar MVS wanted!

Hello I am looking for a Pulstar MVS and have searched everywhere. Is anyone willing to sell theirs. Any help would be great thanks.