Recent content by AirZonk

1. A

Did you ever see a "holy Grail" cart at a store back in the time?

The only store I actually saw Neo Geo stuff for sale locally was at the Software Etc in my mall. I remember they had Baseball Stars and one or two other early games, no holy grails. They also had the system box out on display. Another time a friend and I were travelling a bit away from home...
  2. A

WTB:Original modded Xbox

If you're still looking I have one I may consider selling. It's a Japanese launch model with a smoke colored case. Has a mod chip, HDMI mod, upgraded ram and larger HD installed. The DVD drive doesn't work and according to the installer the console is locked to 480p.
  3. A

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I am. It took six years for me to get Kraut Buster, so I wouldn't expect anything less on Fast Striker.
  4. A

New neogeo homebrew in development : TEOT

Anyone preorder this? Due to the payment circumstances (Paypal gift is required) and the amount of money (400 Euros for an AES cart) I've been hesitant to commit to it.
  5. A

Interesting New AES-Style Consolized MV-1B on Aliexpress

I'm interested in buying one of these consolized MVS units on Aliexpress. I want to get one that allows the ability to play other Jamma boards. Is it better to buy a system that uses a 1B or 1C board? After reading this thread I see that 1C is better, but the sellers on Aliexpress say that the...
  6. A

Dinoforce: unreleased PC Engine shooter dumped for FREE

I gave the rom a try and thought it wasn't that great. Anyone else play it? If so, what do you think?
  7. A

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

I forget what year it was, but I had the choice of buying Fatal Fury Special or Pulstar for $40. I opted for Fatal Fury Special because it was the last game I needed for a complete Fatal Fury collection. Had no idea at the time Pulstar was worth way more. Once I found out of course it was gone...