Recent content by afs189

1. A

Neo Geo 4 Slot and games (St Louis MO)

SOLD
  2. A

Aero Fighters 2

Just wondering what the hell it is. Label is paper, glued over another paper label that looks Japanese. Any ideas what it is? The board matches the scan from http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Aero_Fighters_2 and has the same mod. What is it? Edit: Sticker says "MH ASSOSIATES" 800-843-5487...
  3. A

4-Slot cab monitor wave

I have a 4 slot stand up, and the monitor is starting to flicker back and forth. Messed with the holds, couldn't get it to stop. It comes and goes. From what I've read, it's a bad capacitor? I've ordered a multimeter and I'm going to go through them. Never really soldered before, but after...
  4. A

Looking for Magician Lord, Shocktroopers, Cyber-Lip, Baseball Stars Pro, Neo Turf Masters

Interested in any of these games for MVS. Have a Metal Slug 2 and Blazing Star for trade. MS2 is original to the best of my knowledge (English label on Japanese label). Blazing Star is not original (you can read the drama here...
  5. A

Blazing Star MVS

Bought Blazing Star from this guy. Wish I would have seen this thread first. Sent him an email with photos showing the original board, and the not-original one he sent me. Then opened a case: "The item was listed as original, but it isn't. I've already contacted the seller with photos that...