Recent content by acem77

1. acem77

Shock Troopers- blood on Korean version?

Not sure if this is the Mandela effect but I swore I played a version of this with blood in it. But now that I'm playing around with a modded Neo Geo mini I can't for the life of me figure out how to enable it.
  2. acem77

WTB: Shock Troopers 1 AES CIB

Oh good to know thanks. Lol that explains all the "conversations"... Figured just a bunch of bootleggers well if that's the case do you know of any AES multi carts with it?
  3. acem77

Neo Geo MVS WTB List

Ah ok just saw the top semi edited list.
  4. acem77

WTB: Shock Troopers 1 AES CIB

Looking for Shock Troopers 1 AES CIB Can be USA or Japanese looking for the best price between the 2.
  5. acem77

Neo Geo MVS WTB List

I have Last Blade 2 Japanese I can sell.
  6. acem77

Kraut Buster AES JP & USA extreme graphics garbled glitched.

After more time and some other anomalies I believe my neo needs its caps replaced 1. Both versions of Kraut Buster will work if I leave the neo unplugged for about 5-10 min 1st few power ups will work. Once working it will work what seems to be for a unlimited time. New issue Just bought a Neo...
  7. acem77

Meh, I think the standard dipped since my most active days. Most people kept the topic on track back then. The drama stayed elsewhere when you are looking for it.
  8. acem77

Another interesting hint is the UniBIOS gfx fails to load when booting vs a working cart. Only the fonts load.
  9. acem77

A buddy of a buddy may be able to help me test. Odd redundant reply stuck in unsent reply. Cant msgs be deleted, oh well back to eating crayons
  10. acem77

A buddy of a buddy may be able to help me test.
  11. acem77

Honestly where did the pack of dick eating trolls come from. Holy shit what a bunch of douchebags. Half the comments are questioning why a person buys something, Butt hurt they didn't get a copy of the game at retail? Half didn't want it in the first place and bitching it's a metal slug clone /...
  12. acem77

Yes, If I really like a game I collect all versions
  13. acem77

Oh well I'll keeping playing it on my MVS for now. Definitely need to eventually figure out a solution for my AES.
  14. acem77

Sucks my one friend that had a neogeo sold it long time ago..