Recent content by acampero

1. acampero

WTB Neo Geo AES

Looking for a clean AES system. Need just a system that I can use my HD Retrovision Component cables with my Retrotink HDMI adaptor. Don't need controllers.
  2. acampero

Neo Geo AES repair HELP!

Audio works fine. Just getting these.
  3. acampero

Neo Geo AES repair HELP!

One more...
  4. acampero

Neo Geo AES repair HELP!

Here is screen shot. I cleaned it all up with iso and am letting it dry. If this doesn't work can anyone suggest someone I can send it off to get it fixed properly? I'm afraid maybe the piss got into the cap by the power switch.
  5. acampero

Neo Geo AES repair HELP!

Hi all, I'm super embarrassed to say this but I need help with my Neo Geo AES that is modded with component/s-video/composite video. My dog pee'd on the console and now it's just got garbled output. It's gross and I'm embarrassed but I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help...
  6. acampero

WTB Sega Dreamcast NTSC

Whelp...My launch DC finally died. 9-9-99 is broken. The video output went bad when connecting to my Akura. Anyone willing to help a guy out? I just need the DC but if you have a bundle I’d be willing to listen. Thank you
  7. acampero

Post Your Recent Purchases!

KOF98 This weeks purchase. Many thanks to mookie3three for making this happen!!!
  8. acampero

CRT Fetish Thread

I was afraid of that. Had my son take a few quick pics. I was wondering where the hell the scan lines were too!!!
  9. acampero

MV-1C sync issues

Hey all, I just got an MVS one slot cabinet. On quick inspection it looks like a MV-1C board. When I turn off the machine for a while and then turned it back on the vertical/horizontal hold was out of wack. I adjusted the monitor settings and it looked great. Turned off the machine and the next...
  10. acampero

Monitor tech Los Angeles area

Looking for some help in Thousand Oaks area to be exact Cap replacement and other issues
  11. acampero

WTB AES controller

Looking for an old school AES joystick. Doesn't need to be minty or boxed. Just needs to be in good condition for playing. Thanks Arn
  12. acampero

S-Video mod for AES

Hey all, I have a Japanese AES system and I am looking to upgrade to S-Video. I searched this site as well as Neo-Bitz, Jamma Nation and Neotropolis, and while I found an S-Video mod kit, I'm not good with soldering. Do any of you guys know of someone that mods consoles with such or if the...
  13. acampero

Dreamcast Jamma Question

OK heres one for the pros. I won an ebay auction and got a PCB that has a jamma connection as well as a connection that hooks up the AV for the Dreamcast, as well as 2 controller ports (these came with wires hooked up) The setup also came with a dreamcast and virtua tennis. Im trying to hook...
  14. acampero

Well....The Addiction has begun

LONG time gamer. Grew up with PONG, then Atari, Intelivsion, Colecovision etc... Then became a Dreamcast ADDICT collected everything and loved the console. Never had the means to own a Neo Geo. Then.... Bought a candy cabinet and a CPS2 and CPS3. LOVE IT!!!!!!! Then.... had the cash and...