Recent content by 2ombieboy

1. 2

Neo geo aes boots to green screen

HI guys got my aes out of storage wanted to sell it but tested it today and it boots to a green screen. then when you hit reset the screen gos gray. its a unibios moded console. and has a rgb scart. no games for it anymore i sold them as i have a huge mvs collection and 2 cabs so just dont play...
  2. 2

MVS To AES Converter

Hi guys listing this up for sale as i must have only used it like 10 times had it from new i imported it from america. its boxed v clean and works a treat all the games i have used have worked fine including multis game carts. looking for 」180 shipped for this and will be sent recorded and...
  3. 2

Any where to value aes mvs stuff

i have some stuff i want to sell but don't know current value is there a thread somewhere on hear for valuations. i looked but cant see one Alan
  4. 2

My Collection In 3 Videos

Hi guys i have finaly got around to uploading my collection videos to youtube. i have some other stuff thats not in the video like my ng64 stuff and ng pocket and aes stuff but the mvs games collection is a good start. Enjoy 2ombieboy ;) http://youtu.be/uPvztXQ8CDU http://youtu.be/lGb5vNZoLIU...
  5. 2

Bang Bang busters what eproms

Help Ive done one but its acting strange all chips burned and verified so why the glitching audio and bad grafix Used prog16 cha42g-1 there is a clipped chip in lso8 Please advise
  6. 2

Bang Bang busters what eproms

Hi guys Ime after making another prototype game and wanting to know what chips to use. i think the ones that seem logical would be. not sure about p1. allso think BK1 and CHA256 Board. 27c160 c1 c2 27c800 v1 27c1000 s1 27c010 m1 Any one help also looking to do totc Help Alan
  7. 2

what is the ls08 chip for?

hi guys got some boards i want to convert but none of them have the ls08 chip on them. question is what is the chip for and do i need it for making ghost lop and other unreleased games? Alan
  8. 2

few mvs carts

Metal Slug 1 Boot non snk board £10 shipped Metal slug 4 Boot Non snk Board £10 Shipped King of fighters 96 Original £10 shipped or all 3 for 25 shipped shipping cost is for uk main land only Alan
  9. 2

Soccer Brawl MVS

Soccer Brawl Mvs in good condition label is all there not been cut. £15 Posted Uk happy to post world wide for extra Alan
  10. 2

Mvs AES Memory cards (value ?)

Hi guys i have 2 mvs Aes memory cards that i got with a lot of arcade stuff there plain black with a small snk sticker on them and come in plastic slips. but i don't know what there worth. Sorry if i have put this in the wrong section but i could not find a what it worth thread. I can add...
  11. 2

1 slot mvs mobo

Got a 1 slot mvs mobo for sale £50 shipped uk Alan
  12. 2

2ombieboys collection (My shizz)

Hi Guys been a member on hear for some time now and its about time that i show some on my neo geo stuff off as you can probably tell from the pictures ime a Huge snk fan. Ok hears what i Have hardware wise Mvs Electrocoin sports point Cab 6 slot Mvs Electrocoin Red cab 6 slot Mvs to aes...
  13. 2

How To make A ghost lop

Hi guys i have a boot games that i want to turn 1 in to a ghost Lop Mvs cart to play in my cab. But ime not shure on how to do it. I have a puzzle de pon with all windowed eproms fitted. Please Help Alan
  14. 2

Mvs to Aes Converter

After A mvs to aes converter. any one got one for sale? Alan
  15. 2

Sega Jamma I/O Rev B

Got A Sega Jamma I/O Rev B with Usb cable £25.00 posted in Uk Puzzle de Pon £10.00 Posted uk (Conversion) Alan