Penis whitening fad has serious risks

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...eatment-takes-thailand-by-storm-a3732671.html

The treatment uses lasers to make the skin around the groin area lighter and has reportedly become increasingly popular in Thailand.

A clinic offering the treatment has claimed to have more than 100 clients who travelled from as far as Hong Kong and Myanmar to undergo the procedure.

But the government has warned men of the possible side effects of the procedure and said it could even damage a person’s ability to have sex or father children.

The treatment became a talking point after a clinic’s Facebook advertisement, outlining penis whitening services offered, went viral.

A spokesman for Lelux Hospital, which offers the service, said it had started offering vagina whitening services several months ago and then patients began asking about the same treatment for men.

​Popol Tansakul told the BBC: "Patients started to ask about penis whitening, and so we started the treatment a month later. The cost of the laser procedure is $650 (£480) for five sessions

He said the clinic has around 20 to 30 clients a month coming in for vagina or penis whitening.

"They are popular among gay men and transvestites who take good care of their private parts. They want to look good in all areas," he added.

Skin whitening products make up a large part of the cosmetics industry in southern Asia, where darker skin is associated with working outside and therefore being a part of the lower classes.

It is generally considered that those of the upper classes have whiter skin and it is seen by many as being more favourable or attractive.

In the treatment, lasers are used to break down the melanin in the skin which then changes the colour.

Thailand's Public Health Ministry spoke out about the sudden attention the service was getting and warned of possible pain, inflammation or scars and reproductive implications from having the treatment.

It said stopping the whitening would cause the skin colour to return back to normal could cause "nasty-looking spots”.

"Penis laser whitening is not necessary, wastes money and may give more negative effects than positive ones," Dr Thongchai Keeratihuttayakorn of the ministry said.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I really thought I was in the warroom. When I exited this thread and saw the toys thread, I was like “oh shit, what kind of waifu spunked up anime figure did some ass post”. Then I looked around a bit more.

Seems like the white assholes are becoming racist and only want white peepee’s.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is some kind of appropriation of something.....
i just dont know what.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Wait... is penis color something I need to start worrying about? Is white the only good penis color? What are the bad penis colors? Are tints okay?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
So, you're saying vagina and penis whitening is discouraged by Dr. Thong? Interesting....lol

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I refuse to believe that all this penis tanning I've been doing has been a waste of time

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I came here for the white penis pics

-SD-

Camel Slug
So it turns out that having your dick shot with laser beams can have potential health risks!? I’ll just have to waste that £500 on something else...

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I guess longer and thicker have gone the way of the disco...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My penis is darker than the rest of my body, does that mean my penis is more genetically or perhaps ethnically diverse than the rest of me? serious questions but maybe this whitening of the penis has to do with covering that up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My penis is darker than the rest of my body, does that mean my penis is more genetically or perhaps ethnically diverse than the rest of me? serious questions but maybe this whitening of the penis has to do with covering that up.

whitening it may make it look larger.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Orientals do have smaller dicks according to stats. But this seems a little extreme. Maybe these dudes want to fuck white chicks

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
What about blackening it? Will it then measure up to the generic social stereotypes the notion of a black cock usually arouses? Asking for a friend...

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
does a penis turn darker after years of anal sex?

maybe someone with that condition would benefit from whitening.

shitty question I guess.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What about blackening it? Will it then measure up to the generic social stereotypes the notion of a black cock usually arouses? Asking for a friend...

Better to get tattoos of tiny hands on the sides of your penis if you want to make it look that big.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Orientals do have smaller dicks according to stats. But this seems a little extreme. Maybe these dudes want to fuck white chicks

"They are popular among gay men and transvestites who take good care of their private parts. They want to look good in all areas,"

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
White chicks ftw!

You just got BLACKED, the raw style!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
They should just bleach caulks like they do to pronstar baloney holes.