PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Sorry for the RGB stress, someone else mentioned that it’s almost a hobby in itself for some people and they were right, but that’s not an excuse for all the kicking off you received as it was bad

I have a Batch 1 question, I was part of the very first batch and have had no luck syncing in my bvm d24 but my 2011p it is stable and I can play through my ossc so happy days.

On the 2011p the image has dark patches running through it. I have tried a sync stripper but it does not help. I’m really confused why this would be. Nothing else behaves like this and when displayed through the ossc the colours are fine. Pretty weird

f3406b726e3acfb028bfe63f245c0411.jpg

Any thoughts on what that may be? Has this come up for anyone else?

I am using a standard retro gaming cables md 2 cable

Hopefully the new version will sort this out as I prefer playing on crt. Cheers

There is literally 0 value in diagnosing issues on the first revision board. Just wait till the new board is sent to you. If the issue continues, diagnose from there.

Hesterfu

n00b
Hello! i just bought this beauty a couple of days ago... how long does it take to ship the unit? not in a hurry really, but i just want to know :)

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello! i just bought this beauty a couple of days ago... how long does it take to ship the unit? not in a hurry really, but i just want to know :)

Sit back. Relax. It ships when it ships. Read the thread. See the updates. They are busting their butts and these questions just take away from shipping more units.

Gamepimp

n00b
Just received my shipping notification and tracking # for UPS. Order placed on the 17th of January. Better get my SD card ready to go so I can get my game on when the package arrives. :buttrock: Thanks TO!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Feb 1st 2018 order, got my shipping tracking today.

There are still 9 orders from january 2018 pending cause special circunstances :

PO Boxes address insteand of regular ones and such things ... (we can´t ship to Postal Boxes with UPS or with DHL, so we need real addresses)

As soon as i get some rest (tomorrow i hope), i will contact those customers by email.

2 more weeks at the same level as this week and we are up to date with shipments (i hope).

BTW : next 2 days are national party day in Spain, so there will be no more shipments until monday.

Alex,

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
There are still 9 orders from january 2018 pending cause special circunstances :

PO Boxes address insteand of regular ones and such things ... (we can´t ship to Postal Boxes with UPS or with DHL, so we need real addresses)

As soon as i get some rest (tomorrow i hope), i will contact those customers by email.

2 more weeks at the same level as this week and we are up to date with shipments (i hope).

BTW : next 2 days are national party day in Spain, so there will be no more shipments until monday.

Alex,

I think I was one of those people. (^_^); When I ordered I didn't realize that PO boxes weren't supported, so within a few days I added a comment to my order requesting an address change to my home. I guess I must be one of the few remaining (even though I already provided everything necessary a while ago.). Thanks for the updates, and sorry about the trouble!

neosd

Neosd Developer
I think I was one of those people. (^_^); When I ordered I didn't realize that PO boxes weren't supported, so within a few days I added a comment to my order requesting an address change to my home. I guess I must be one of the few remaining (even though I already provided everything necessary a while ago.). Thanks for the updates, and sorry about the trouble!

Hello,

Np, you are welcome.
Its just that i can´t browse our email account with so many emails using the same subject : "[NeoSD Store] Message from a customer".
Its impossible to handle things like that.
You don´t know if this is a tech issue, if this is someone asking when theyr order will be shipped or so. Impossible to separate urgent things from low priority things. The priority now is to ship as many orders as possible in less time as possible

Could you check if you can edit your shipping address on the webshop ?

Thanks

Last edited:

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
Please, remember this tool is in beta stage, so report if you find any crashes or games that fail to scan.

thanks! Now in my microSD I have these folder:

BIOS
HUCARDS
CD ROMS (and inside i put a folder for every game and in every folder there are the bin+cue files)
bup
lastpce.cfg

So now, what I have to do? I unzip the dbmanager pack, but now I don't know which are the next steps...can you help me please?

skel28

n00b
Ah well now DHL have let me down, stating it will be delivered today (28th March) but showing that it's still in Spain :) What's one more day :D

Tuxosaurus

n00b
Received my unit via DHL, less than 24h after I received the first email about shipping being in progress. Almost too fast, the delivery man called in when I was not home and since it's not Correos they couldn't store it at "La Poste" (French Correos equivalent). Hopefully a solution was found.
As for the product, so far so good, it's easy, fast and efficient. I'm lacking the right scart cable right now but all sounds from the base PCE are there.
Thanks!

neodev

Neosd Tech
thanks! Now in my microSD I have these folder:

BIOS
HUCARDS
CD ROMS (and inside i put a folder for every game and in every folder there are the bin+cue files)
bup
lastpce.cfg

So now, what I have to do? I unzip the dbmanager pack, but now I don't know which are the next steps...can you help me please?

Just run the tool, then press scan roms and select the root of your sd card.

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
Just received mine today (on time from DHL in the states). Fired it up and works great! Super fast interface and the loading of the CD games + audio is lightning fast!

Couple notes...

Re: RGB - I do have a high-end setup and am picky about video quality. I'm not noticing any quality issues at all. I have not compared side-by-side to my modded RX, but it's looking great to me.

Re: audio - I am getting a slight buzzing overall and specifically hearing buzzing that mirrors the reading of the SD card, mostly around CD audio tracks. I have a new pack-a-punch cable and don't have noise in my switches to my receiver at all. It's noticeable, but not in your face bad. Is this something that NeoSD or anyone has noticed during testing?

Going to put tons of hours on this thing...thank you!

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello,

Np, you are welcome.
Its just that i can´t browse our email account with so many emails using the same subject : "[NeoSD Store] Message from a customer".
Its impossible to handle things like that.
You don´t know if this is a tech issue, if this is someone asking when theyr order will be shipped or so. Impossible to separate urgent things from low priority things. The priority now is to ship as many orders as possible in less time as possible

Could you check if you can edit your shipping address on the webshop ?

Thanks

Thanks for the kind information. I send you a PM, as well as attached another message to my order (on your webshop) in case of loss. Hopefully your able to receive these successfully to update my order with the correct shipping information!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Thanks for the kind information. I send you a PM, as well as attached another message to my order (on your webshop) in case of loss. Hopefully your able to receive these successfully to update my order with the correct shipping information!

Hello,

I can´t handle PMs, just emails, i got so many things on my head to handle pms, i know how this sounds but believe me, its a pain to find data in a pm the day after you read it ...

I have changed some addresses already.
Please, check if your address has been changed (you just have to log in into the webshop and check it)

Else, send an email to contact@neosdstore...

With the subjet : change address
I need the new address and the order number in order to do the changes.

Thanks

Last edited:

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Yep,those packapunch pro cables are great,but i have the first revision,so sometimes i can see it a little bit,but once most orders are shipped,we can exchange our board for the newer boards.
I'm verry pleased with neosd's products,high quality and top service.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
sweet baby jesus, mine just arrived. Transferring files to SD card...hnnnggg

I already tested just to see the video out and mine is better than my RGB modded duo honestly. Amazing product.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Yes , the video is perfect on my trinitron crt with a low cost rgb cable , i really don't need to invest in another cable ...

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello,

I can´t handle PMs, just emails, i got so many things on my head to handle pms, i know how this sounds but believe me, its a pain to find data in a pm the day after you read it ...

I have changed some addresses already.
Please, check if your address has been changed (you just have to log in into the webshop and check it)

Else, send an email to contact@neosdstore...

With the subjet : change address
I need the new address and the order number in order to do the changes.

Thanks

Thanks for the clear instructions. Your email has been sent! Hopefully that is what you are looking for.