how does one simply acquire PULSTAR AES?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I wouldn't bother with Ebay. It's going to offer you the AF3 version of any rare home cart. If you're totally serious about buying Pulstar, you would need to buy from the right seller. The Italians are the most trustworthy in Europe, and the most serious collectors. Talk to them and try to get them to help you. More so than the American side. Also, ignore Yahoo Japan auctions. That pool has been shit in by certain French counterfeiters.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I wouldn't bother with Ebay. It's going to offer you the AF3 version of any rare home cart. If you're totally serious about buying Pulstar, you would need to buy from the right seller. The Italians are the most trustworthy in Europe, and the most serious collectors. Talk to them and try to get them to help you. More so than the American side. Also, ignore Yahoo Japan auctions. That pool has been shit in by certain French counterfeiters.

I wasn't being serious about ebay. I honestly wouldn't buy any expensive Aes game from anyone outside of the Neo Forums and it would have to be from someone I could trust. Too risky

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I wasn't being serious about ebay. I honestly wouldn't buy any expensive Aes game from anyone outside of the Neo Forums and it would have to be from someone I could trust. Too risky

I would be skeptical about trusting most members here on the authenticity of a Pulstar homecart. I have owned 2 of them (between 2001 and 2004). Neither were absolute mint. One was near mint. The other was "excellent." Now you see these carts appearing in mint like they were just hatched from David Garret of Shin Nigeria Kikaku.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I would be skeptical about trusting most members here on the authenticity of a Pulstar homecart. I have owned 2 of them. Neither were absolute mint. One was near mint. The other was "excellent." Now you see these carts appearing in mint like they were just hatched from David Garret of Shin Nigeria Kikaku.

You make a good point. This is why I stopped buying Aes Carts. You just don't know anymore. Also not shelling out that kind of money for a game.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah well, I got raped once back in 2006 with a Pulstar conversion sold as original. It was a french seller here on the forums, little did i know.

Thanks for the tips, though I don't know any Italian forums or member who could help out..

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Estarland had a copy, sitting in their Virginia store and on their website for over 6 months priced at $2,995. Had high-res pics including PCB's and was 100% legit and didn't sell. They dropped it to $2,295 I think and it finally sold.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Estarland had a copy, sitting in their Virginia store and on their website for over 6 months priced at $2,995. Had high-res pics including PCB's and was 100% legit and didn't sell. They dropped it to $2,295 I think and it finally sold.

I came here to suggest eStarland. As the last time I was in town I visited the store and held the cart. So nice and sooooo expensive. So someone actually bought it? crazy.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I came here to suggest eStarland. As the last time I was in town I visited the store and held the cart. So nice and sooooo expensive. So someone actually bought it? crazy.

alas, I was too late it seems. anybody willing to sell?

xorthen

Banned
Rating - 100%
55   0   1
It used to be easy to find back in the day. Looks like you missed your chance. Funny how things change. Not worth the going price now though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
It used to be easy to find back in the day. Looks like you missed your chance. Funny how things change. Not worth the going price now though.

Hey xorthen...
Spoiler:
Fuck off.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
As much as I enjoyed the Neo over the years im glad to be out of it. Shit like this worrying about where it came from is b.s. Yeah Neo store AES are legit but you pay for it. Out in the wild fuck no, unless you know who it came from you had better stay far away. But even then some shit can slip through the cracks being real. This is why I got out the hell out last year.