New Super Famicom retail release in Japan

neogodzilla

New Challenger
So looks like we have a new Super Famicom cart coming this year. One of the old Satellaview games called Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero. Looks pretty neat, i'm considering picking up a copy. Did anyone else see this yet? Anyone else interested? I really like this new trend of new carts for old systems. We have Watermelon games doing their thing and Unholy Night coming to SNES as well this year. The only place I found doing preorders for Shubibinman Zero is Amazon Japan so far but maybe play-asia will be getting it as well. I am posting a link below from Gamespots article if anyone is curious but hasn't seen it yet. What do you guys think?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-super-nintendo-game-coming-out-in-japan/1100-6450015/

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
That's not new reproductions of shuibibinman zero have been out for a few years now.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
That's not new reproductions of shuibibinman zero have been out for a few years now.

I am aware of the repro carts and the roms floating around, although I've never played it. But I think its awesome that we are getting an actual legit retail release.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
another piece of shit you hoarders can wank over and never play.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm sure the cover will look better than Unholy Night.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
A little passive aggressive, shroom. Relax dude. I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm hardly a shelf collector. Have almost 6k trophies on psn. I don't buy anything that I don't plan to play. And for those who do just collect games, differnt strokes for differnt folks. Hardly affects me.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I would have cared, 25 years ago...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
A little passive aggressive, shroom. Relax dude. I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm hardly a shelf collector. Have almost 6k trophies on psn. .

And that matters how exactly? Mr. 51 posts and 40 feedback in 13 years.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I am aware of the repro carts and the roms floating around, although I've never played it. But I think its awesome that we are getting an actual legit retail release.
Have a reproduction of the game myself all ready so i don't need it's official release.Maybe if it was in english id care but not enough to spend $62.00 for a copy.