Why is Milo famous?

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I'm sure if there were white illegals coming in they would be turned away or deported too.

I took a Greyhound from Albuquerque to Tucson once.

I was one of two white passengers on the bus. The rest of the passengers were various types of brown.

They stopped us outside of Las Cruces. Armed guards boarded the bus to check everyone's papers.

They did not ask me for my papers. They did not ask the other white passenger for his papers. They checked every last brown person, including the guy who was in the bus toilet.

They got one guy who was here without his papers. I overheard them talking in Spanish - from what I understood, he was here to work. They took him off the bus and into a police car.

You know goddamn well that a white person won't be stopped for any of this border madness.

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
Juan didn't take American jobs, Johnny 5 did.

My question is what are we all going to do when there's no jobs... period?

Right now I would guess if companies really wanted to they could finish automating and get rid of 80% of the jobs out there.
Another 10 ten years with leaps in AI they'll probably be able to get rid of the another 15%.

Last edited:

striderpunk

Member # 6311,

Right now I would guess if companies really wanted to they could finish automating and get rid of 80% of the jobs out there.
Another 10 ten years with leaps in AI they'll probably be able to get rid of the another 15%.
Honestly, a Universal Base Income is being g discussed but in reality we're just going to see tech jobs as the new blue collar gigs in thirty years. I mean shit, you basically need an IT degree to be an auto mechanic now. In time it will only get worse. But there is little hope for manufacturing unless we start consciously engineering in a need for people.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

People have been worrying about this since the spinning jenny. What surprises every generation is that this hasn't happened to them, but they're still always sure it will happen to the next.

Industries change, different jobs are created, cycle continues.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck off with that bullshit, Charles.

We will never know the evils that Clinton would have put us through, THANK GOD. I know I voted for the lesser of 2 evils here, no doubt in my mind.

I don't like Trump, but he will never be as evil or conniving as that old witch. Is he a corrupt businessman? Probably. Most likely even. But I'd take a shit businessman over a corrupt career politician, someone who was proven a liar again and again for the past few decades, any day.

I'm sick and tired of all this race baiting crap... I'm all for legal immigration, no matter what country it's from. I'm sure if there were white illegals coming in they would be turned away or deported too. Trump is just enforcing FEDERAL LAW. Do you really think it's the obligation of the United States to coddle and take care of the whole world? Should everyone on the planet have rights in our country regardless of their citizenship status? I say we take care of our own first. and we must ensure our own safety and put it above the needs of non-citizens.

This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing. And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

Trump isn't upholding the law, or enforcing the law. He's enforcing certain laws while ignoring and violating a slew of other laws - the first amendment establishment clause and the fourth amendment search and seizure stand out the most to me, as the separation of church and state and the right to privacy were always paramount in what made America such a great country.

You voted to destroy that. And for that, Fuck you. Fuck you for voting for a police state. Fuck you for voting for fear. Fuck you for voting for hatred, you tiny insignificant shithead.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.
hearing this news defeated me so much. when i heard it, i was already feeling really down, and it fucked me up and upset me so much to think about the lack of progress where we still would leave trans* kids in the hands of red states. if i were given that opportunity when I was a child it would have saved me from so much stuff I shouldn't have ever had to go through. So it made me cry, yeah, it was really upsetting.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Trump isn't upholding the law, or enforcing the law. He's enforcing certain laws while ignoring and violating a slew of other laws - the first amendment establishment clause and the fourth amendment search and seizure stand out the most to me, as the separation of church and state and the right to privacy were always paramount in what made America such a great country.

True.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing. And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

You voted to destroy that. And for that, Fuck you. Fuck you for voting for a police state. Fuck you for voting for fear. Fuck you for voting for hatred, you tiny insignificant shithead.

I'm guessing I'm going to get a strong tongue lashing for this...but here goes.

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman". Anyone here illegally does not get automatic constitutional rights because they simply have air in their lungs. Call it ethnic cleansing all you like, it doesn't make it so. In this country, we have a immigration problem that is a vast majority comprised of Mexicans. That's not being racist (and since when is a nationality a "race"?), that's stating a fact. We don't have a massive problem with Canadians here illegally, or Japanese here illegally...no, it's with Mexicans here illegally.

Second, Trump is enforcing laws...sometimes it takes drastic means to do that, especially when the problem has mostly been ignored for decades. We've had politicians in the past that have allowed this to get out of hand. When Bill Clinton was saying this shit was out of hand back in the mid 90's, how would you describe it now?

I've said it all along...ignoring the laws, or getting pissed when other enforce these laws is not the answer, changing the laws is the answer.

I've long said I'm for the complete legalization for drugs. This belief does not make me cry constitutional foul when the cops kick in the front door of a family home because the dad has 25lbs of meth in his bedroom. Lives are wrecked, people go to jail, kid gets caught in the crossfire...this is how it works when criminal laws are enforced. I don't agree with it, I feel drugs should be regulated and decriminalized...but at the moment, this is still not the law of the land.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
smoke I don't think you quite grasp the situation with visa holders being denied entry to America

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Illegal immigrants do have constitutional rights, including due process rights. There is room for debate about the contexts in which those rights and protections apply, but it's incorrect to say they don't exist.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman". Anyone here illegally does not get automatic constitutional rights because they simply have air in their lungs. Call it ethnic cleansing all you like, it doesn't make it so. In this country, we have a immigration problem that is a vast majority comprised of Mexicans. That's not being racist (and since when is a nationality a "race"?), that's stating a fact. We don't have a massive problem with Canadians here illegally, or Japanese here illegally...no, it's with Mexicans here illegally.

Second, Trump is enforcing laws...sometimes it takes drastic means to do that, especially when the problem has mostly been ignored for decades. We've had politicians in the past that have allowed this to get out of hand. When Bill Clinton was saying this shit was out of hand back in the mid 90's, how would you describe it now?

I've said it all along...ignoring the laws, or getting pissed when other enforce these laws is not the answer, changing the laws is the answer.

I've long said I'm for the complete legalization for drugs. This belief does not make me cry constitutional foul when the cops kick in the front door of a family home because the dad has 25lbs of meth in his bedroom. Lives are wrecked, people go to jail, kid gets caught in the crossfire...this is how it works when criminal laws are enforced. I don't agree with it, I feel drugs should be regulated and decriminalized...but at the moment, this is still not the law of the land.

You realize that Trump and Bannon hate people like you, right? People that identify as "trans", like you so often like to do?

If it were up to them, they'd put someone like you into the archaic institution of shock therapy to "shock the sissy out of you."

I love when people say "Mexicans/illegals are taking all our jobs!" Nigga, I don't see you lining up for landscaping/roofing/manual labor jobs that these people are "Stealing" from you. The work is there, you don't want it, someone's got to do it, and the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM KNOW THEY CAN PAY THEM SHIT WAGES WHEN THE OTHER OPTION FOR THEM IS TO GET TURNED IN AND DEPORTED. When that happens, the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM JUST FIND MORE TO DO IT FOR LESS MONEY.

But I guess that old witch Clinton was more of a danger to our civil liberties and freedom and 'murica than Trump and his cabinet full of millionaires and executives and racist nationalist advisers, amiright?

"Lesser of 2 evils", right smokes?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You realize that Trump and Bannon hate people like you, right? People that identify as "trans", like you so often like to do?

If it were up to them, they'd put someone like you into the archaic institution of shock therapy to "shock the sissy out of you."

I love when people say "Mexicans/illegals are taking all our jobs!" Nigga, I don't see you lining up for landscaping/roofing/manual labor jobs that these people are "Stealing" from you. The work is there, you don't want it, someone's got to do it, and the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM KNOW THEY CAN PAY THEM SHIT WAGES WHEN THE OTHER OPTION FOR THEM IS TO GET TURNED IN AND DEPORTED. When that happens, the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM JUST FIND MORE TO DO IT FOR LESS MONEY.

But I guess that old witch Clinton was more of a danger to our civil liberties and freedom and 'murica than Trump and his cabinet full of millionaires and executives and racist nationalist advisers, amiright?

"Lesser of 2 evils", right smokes?

If you notice, I was addressing one topic and one topic only. This is far too large of an issue for blanket statements. I'm not addressing gay rights, or civil rights, or class rights, or race rights...I was specifically addressing one thing.

I've never claimed that people are taking other's jobs, nor have I used that as some sort of proof of my stance. I'm stating this, is a person here illegally? Yes/no. Are they a US citizen, yes/no. This is a simple set of questions. I don't care what they're doing while they're here, they're breaking a law by being here. No emotion needed.

A person running a small business, a business that employs other people. A persona with a home, and bills, and a family....that juuust happens to be dealing coke on the side is still committing a current crime. It's a yes/no thing. Giving this person a break because their business will fail, people will lose their jobs, and their families will be broken is not how it works. That's emotion based, and it's not how anyone can run a country.

I've said it again, and again, and again...and people just keep talking around it. If the laws are fucked, change the laws. Not enforcing them, or chucking how we "feel" about them in the mix is the wrong answer.

There's plenty about this administration that I do not agree with...yes, including Pence and his absolutely absurd stance on LGBT rights. Enforcement of immigration laws and the deportation of illegal immigrants have nothing to do with that subject.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing.

Come on man, I know you're smarter than this. The travel ban is supposed to be a temporary ban, but here we are not even 2 months in to Trump's presidency and people are acting like it's the end of the world.

And the deportations? You said it yourself, these are people that are here without "papers". Don't give me that bullshit about the 4th amendment, I know you're well aware that these people are served warrants for their arrests.

Ethnic cleansing my ass. You're so full of shit. Whiny, emotional (not rational) shit.

And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

I'm 100% sure that piece of shit that shot those Indian guys had no clue and didn't care whether they came from Iran, Syria, or even fucking England for that matter. He shot them because he was so fucking stupid he thought they were MUSLIM.

I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more. Shame on you for telling me what my motivations are, you don't know me. Listen here, cocksucker, calling me a white supremacist doesn't make it fucking so, so fuck you!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK OK...

Politics, Religion... sex...e tc etc.. tear the forum apart....

Member on member beatings... some words said... some harsh viewpoints... etc etc...

This is a secondary War Room and say what you like... but here's something to consider... I've known a a lot of you a LONG time...

And there's one thng I know about Wasabi... he likes to argue... BUT only upto a certain point... You guys need to understand where the lines are...

It's that stage where I start to think... Wasabi is getting "annoyed"...

xROTx

PS. It's UPTO you guys to decide for yourselves... but I have no beef in this forum... and I do NOT reverse decisions without permission from the guy that did it...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman".

This is wrong in a hundred different ways.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights only mention citizens in a very small number of instances (like voting).

Things like Search and Seizure, Detainment and Equal Protection is afforded to citizens and non citizens alike.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
If you notice, I was addressing one topic and one topic only. This is far too large of an issue for blanket statements. I'm not addressing gay rights, or civil rights, or class rights, or race rights...I was specifically addressing one thing.

I've never claimed that people are taking other's jobs, nor have I used that as some sort of proof of my stance. I'm stating this, is a person here illegally? Yes/no. Are they a US citizen, yes/no. This is a simple set of questions. I don't care what they're doing while they're here, they're breaking a law by being here. No emotion needed.

A person running a small business, a business that employs other people. A persona with a home, and bills, and a family....that juuust happens to be dealing coke on the side is still committing a current crime. It's a yes/no thing. Giving this person a break because their business will fail, people will lose their jobs, and their families will be broken is not how it works. That's emotion based, and it's not how anyone can run a country.

I've said it again, and again, and again...and people just keep talking around it. If the laws are fucked, change the laws. Not enforcing them, or chucking how we "feel" about them in the mix is the wrong answer.

There's plenty about this administration that I do not agree with...yes, including Pence and his absolutely absurd stance on LGBT rights. Enforcement of immigration laws and the deportation of illegal immigrants have nothing to do with that subject.

I didn't say "Pence." I said "Trump and Bannon." They're just as bad, but they're not open about it like Pence.

OK. You say that "a vast majority" of illegals is "comprised of Mexicans."

How does denying entry to to the US to people coming from 7 Middle Eastern countries help shore up the hemmoraging of our southern border?

You realize that this soultion to the Mexican problem (i.e. the wall) is essentially going to come out of YOUR pocket? Mexico isn't paying SHIT for this. They'll be laughing their asses off when we build a 10 foot wall, and they start buying 11 foot ladders. US business owners are STILL going to hire illegals because it's cheap labor. Like I said, you're not going to clean someone's house, or landscape someone else's lawn, or climb onto someones roof in the middle of summer. I haven't heard Trump saying he's going after them (the US business owners)when the "bad dudes" get tossed out on their asses.

Yeah, the "laws" are BEYOND fucked - they always have been. This administration has shown no signs of changing that anytime soon. Trump and Bannon are making sure that the rich people get to keep their money, poor people have less money, anyone that's not either a man or a woman or white is ostrasized and marginalized, and that the moslums stay in muzzie land.

In this administrations "perfect world", they would have no laws that protect the "special snowflakes" like you.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This is wrong in a hundred different ways.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights only mention citizens in a very small number of instances (like voting).

Things like Search and Seizure, Detainment and Equal Protection is afforded to citizens and non citizens alike.

Maybe you should study things a bit more before making that kind of statement. First off, there is administrative law and criminal law...and how the constitution applies to them. Deportation is handled under administrative law.

This has long been a grey area...its such a grey area, the courts cannot even totally figure out if the constitution applies for US citizens off of US soil:

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/...-do-individual-rights-stop-at-the-u-s-border/

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I didn't say "Pence." I said "Trump and Bannon." They're just as bad, but they're not open about it like Pence.

OK. You say that "a vast majority" of illegals is "comprised of Mexicans."

How does denying entry to to the US to people coming from 7 Middle Eastern countries help shore up the hemmoraging of our southern border?

You realize that this soultion to the Mexican problem (i.e. the wall) is essentially going to come out of YOUR pocket? Mexico isn't paying SHIT for this. They'll be laughing their asses off when we build a 10 foot wall, and they start buying 11 foot ladders. US business owners are STILL going to hire illegals because it's cheap labor. Like I said, you're not going to clean someone's house, or landscape someone else's lawn, or climb onto someones roof in the middle of summer. I haven't heard Trump saying he's going after them (the US business owners)when the "bad dudes" get tossed out on their asses.

Yeah, the "laws" are BEYOND fucked - they always have been. This administration has shown no signs of changing that anytime soon. Trump and Bannon are making sure that the rich people get to keep their money, poor people have less money, anyone that's not either a man or a woman or white is ostrasized and marginalized, and that the moslums stay in muzzie land.

In this administrations "perfect world", they would have no laws that protect the "special snowflakes" like you.

*EDIT*

You know, I have to stop my end of this. I like many of you here and this hasn't been healthy.

Few of us here really want bad things to happen to people. There's no point in chucking accusations around in some shit attempt to drag people into conversations like this.

If I've insulted any of you here, I apologize. I'm going to do my best to not do it again.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
*EDIT*

You know, I have to stop my end of this. I like many of you here and this hasn't been healthy.

Few of us here really want bad things to happen to people. There's no point in chucking accusations around in some shit attempt to drag people into conversations like this.

If I've insulted any of you here, I apologize. I'm going to do my best to not do it again.

The standard argument would be that the debt is serviceable and the boat isn't overloaded, I would guess. I.e. that it's not a fact.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Come on man, I know you're smarter than this. The travel ban is supposed to be a temporary ban, but here we are not even 2 months in to Trump's presidency and people are acting like it's the end of the world.

And the deportations? You said it yourself, these are people that are here without "papers". Don't give me that bullshit about the 4th amendment, I know you're well aware that these people are served warrants for their arrests.

Ethnic cleansing my ass. You're so full of shit. Whiny, emotional (not rational) shit.

I'm 100% sure that piece of shit that shot those Indian guys had no clue and didn't care whether they came from Iran, Syria, or even fucking England for that matter. He shot them because he was so fucking stupid he thought they were MUSLIM.

I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more. Shame on you for telling me what my motivations are, you don't know me. Listen here, cocksucker, calling me a white supremacist doesn't make it fucking so, so fuck you!

Shame on you for letting fear and ignorance control you, you fucking lonely undesirable racist piece of shit. You think I'm being irrational, when you claim you voted to make America safer. Go fuck yourself. This country has never been less safe than when your shitheaded vote was counted.

According to statements from the shooter, Srinivas was killed because he thought he was Iranian. But sure, claiming he thought he was Muslim is somehow better, you ignorant miscarriage. Where do you think the hatred and fear of Muslims or even Iranians comes from? It comes from the white supremacists that run the GOP. Eat a bag of herpes dicks. I hope your mom gets killed because someone thinks she's Muslim. And then I hope her corpse gets force fed to your dad. When you die, I pray that you remember this post, that it's your last thought.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The illegal immigration "problem" is just the latest misdirection being used by the right. It blows my mind how genuinely dumb some people are. Politicians wave something shiny in front of your face to distract you while reaching into your pocket, and you stand there glassy-eyed with a little bit of drool escaping from the side of your mouth. You know who steals your money? Rich people. Not gays, not "abortionists", and not Mexicans. Wake the fuck up.

As filthy said, these "bad hombres" are the ones coming in to this country doing the jobs that we refuse to do, and the same people complaining about illegals stealing jobs will be complaining again when the price of food goes up if Trump starts deporting everyone. What's the *actual* problem with illegals? And I don't mean that they broke the law by coming here, I mean from a practical sense what's the problem with them being here? I'd like someone to post some concrete data on just how much of a drain they are on the system, while taking into account just how important they are to our economy. My wife came here illegally and I can guarantee you that she has done more with her life and contributed more to OUR society than your average MAGA hat-wearing mouth-breather has.

And who gives a fuck if the travel ban is temporary or permanent? How does that make it better? I honestly don't understand what vision some people have for this country if they can not only stand idly by while the basic principles on which the US was founded are eroded, but can actually speak in support of those changes. I understand that we have a lot of people here who lean conservative, but for fucks sake raise your standards a little bit. It's OK to admit that Trump is a fucking train wreck and that our country is on the wrong course without it meaning that you're turning into a "libtard".

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
It's amazing how the party of "liberty" is totally OK with turning the US into a "papers please" police state. You support a team, you're rooting for laundry not a country. You're literally saying that people who look "illegal" don't have rights (which is basically saying profile the fuck out of brown people).

Doubling down on this shit with the return of stop and frisk. If you're not purebred Aryan stock the Repubs want to shake you down and throw you into a for profit jail. Or deport you. Understand that this "papers please" approach is oppressive. It creates a culture of fear where specific groups of people are being legitimately targeted. Be it Muslims, Hispanics, Black people, Trans people. And it's OK, because it's a Republican.

If my caramel skinned afrotastic mulatto ass gets killed behind this shit I am going to haunt the living shit out of Ki and Smoke.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Don't blame me if some of you fooks happen to get perma "inconvenienced..."...

I did try and tell you...

xROTx

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Maybe you should study things a bit more before making that kind of statement. First off, there is administrative law and criminal law...and how the constitution applies to them. Deportation is handled under administrative law.

This has long been a grey area...its such a grey area, the courts cannot even totally figure out if the constitution applies for US citizens off of US soil:

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/...-do-individual-rights-stop-at-the-u-s-border/

Just so long as we don't get confused about administrative and criminal law when it's convenient, e.g., people asserting that illegal immigrants are de facto criminals, when that's literally not the case.