Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
It's a universal constant.

He proves my point. The reason I am a faggot is because FilthyRear said I was, and the board agreed. Truth is what people agree is the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

Emily Dickinson said:
Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
'Tis the Majority
In this, as all, prevail -
Assent - and you are sane -
Demur - you're straightway dangerous -
And handled with a Chain -

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the board agreed? I just think you're a liar not some bundle of wood or homoscual.

without O2 and H2O alot of different things die and getting kneed in the balls hurts. how does this benefit anyone for agreeing on? if the disagreed on a fact would it somehow stop being true?

I guess maybe a benefit would be less random knee balling so less pain but what about the other part though? btw I think you need a knee to the balls and some choking and dehydration therapies... we'll see how you feel
about whats true or not then.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Damn, I quit following this thread a while ago. Bloodycelt really went full faggot. I have to take my hat off to the guy- I think he can't possibly get any worse, but he finds ways to shave tenths off of his lap times. If he gets within 10 feet of any woman, I bet her hymen grows back as an instinctual defense mechanism.

Edit: Am I on the board?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
the board agreed? I just think you're a liar not some bundle of wood or homoscual.

without O2 and H2O alot of different things die and getting kneed in the balls hurts. how does this benefit anyone for agreeing on? if the disagreed on a fact would it somehow stop being true?

I guess maybe a benefit would be less random knee balling so less pain but what about the other part though? btw I think you need a knee to the balls and some choking and dehydration therapies... we'll see how you feel
about whats true or not then.

You're not getting it. Its more like: the pain a person feels even if they are the only ones that feel it and its not observable to anyone else is real to them; even if its not real to anyone else. Of course... everyone else may decide the pain isn't real... so thats the truth to everyone else.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
When people are debating something that means if one side is right nothing changes, and if the other side is right there's no point in anything anyway, I lose interest in hearing the debate.

Marek

Banned
That is just crazy talk.

I don't know. I work with a bunch of j-1 student visa turks right now and they, the educated well to do of their country, are anti Erdogan because, as my friend Akin put it, " he used our Mosques against us.

They deink, smoke, screw, work their asses off, don't eat pork, but at least one dude is fully bisexual too. They are very normal, and seem like it would be easy to push that class over with fundamentalism.

Especially with the way tayyip banned intellectuals from traveling to the tune of 30,000 (maybe I read 3000, but that's still a lot of people to ban for simply being academics.)

Love you Norton but you can't say you don't see strong parallels to iran.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Love you Norton but you can't say you don't see strong parallels to iran.

Not really. Not when you take into account the vehement secular nature of Turkey. Even though, I'm an atheist I'd argue that they have a history of going overboard (IE: banning women from wearing headscarves if they work for the government).

I'd argue that Ergodan is a secular leader, but not as much as his predecessors.

Instead of drawing parallels with Iran, i'd draw them with other semi-secular western oriented governments, or the Republican Party.

Besides, he's a dictator. What dictator wants to share power with a church?

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
well black holes do distort space and time... so nothing really is absolute?

Well this is all on theory, since we've never even seen a black hole, just things we think are black holes through telescopes and other instruments.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Well this is all on theory, since we've never even seen a black hole, just things we think are black holes through telescopes and other instruments.

First, what is time?
Black Holes don't distort "time", they distort "gravity".
Everything is affected by gravity. Every reaction. Every movement of energy.
If everything past the event horizon of a black hole is under more gravity, then everything happens slower.

This means that "time" is slower for that space, because reactions and all the things we use to measure "time" are slower. Objectively, "time" as a concept marches on, unaffected by gravity, but because we cannot measure time except by how things *happen*, it's impossible to tell. For all purposes, the greater the force of gravity in an area, the slower time runs.

In most instances, this isn't noticeable.
For a good example, there are satellites in orbit going so fast (6000 mph), they have increased mass due to their rate of speed, and age at around 7 microseconds less than a stationary object in no gravity per day. Some of these are GPS satellites, and they take this into account when calculating things.

Another great example are CRTs. The electrons fired by the electron gun are going about 30% of the speed of light. They had to account for time dilation on those electrons when designing the magnets for them.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Its a sad day when every time there is a killing, the news need to not only mention it, but also try to tie it to terrorism.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
We're working on a solution.
Haven't you been paying attention to the election?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Meanwhile, in based as fuck Poland

ZQsgYsF.png

POLAND NO!