Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
pCkuAb8.gif

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Just woken up to this, crazy times!

Trying to remember whether our current PM said anything she can't easily back peddle over about Trump....

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
/r/TheDonald is on fire, holy fucking shit Trump did it

""Ummm......Did.....did we just shitpost a President into the White House?"

Few things make me laugh but holy shit

Tanooki

War Room Troll
This is an interesting setup. MI looks like it for Trump, but news desks are just waiting to get a little more out of Detroit to feel safe. PA seems to be an oddball pickup, and if Toomey (R)-Senate just saving his ass is any indicator it may stay narrowly for Trump. This is like wack because it looked like according to the bullshit polling (this is like all new levels of variance going on which usually are just like 1-3% on average) Trump would be crying over his foofy hair about rigged clinton machine bullshit a good 3 hours ago. Now you have all the odds indicators saying he's like 70-80%+ a lock for it.

It's easy enough to say he'll get AK and AZ (3+11) and he's at 254 which goes up to 268. The tracking for Maine CD2 is clearly going for him, that makes 269--a tie, and the incoming HOUSE votes then for president...yup Trump. If he gets PA and or MI then it's just gravy for his run to gloat over crushing the clinton machine after all its flawless years of runs from the 90s to date.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Everyone (relevant) will come around. Paul Ryan already called to mend fences. Even James Carville is being conciliatory. There will be the immediate rage, market dumps, foreign comments about honoring commitments (S. Korea has already done this) and in a few days he'll start picking his cabinet, people will understand he's surrounded by smart people and a system of checks and balances, a rational military leadership and the only people who actually move to Canada are 3 hippy roommates from Portland who move back 6 mos later when they realize they're paying a 30% markup on cigs and kale.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
He can start to earn my trust by making good on his debate promise by successfully prosecuting and jailing Shillary despite her elite above the law status and soon to come Obama pardon.

Icing on the cake to see CNN and MSN meltdown, they are already blaming Russia, Bernie or busters and Stein supporters. Shillary supporters tears are reminisce of those of Romney supporters, thought you could win without Sanders base. It will take a act of the devil for Shillary to win at this point.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Think about this for a minute. Trump is gonna kick obamacare out. That was Obama's legacy and baby. Premiums hiked RIGHT before election. Annoying ass rich ass celebrities made her feel even less relatable... Obama has laughed off Trump, got up his ass about faking the moon landing, it was pretty funny what he said about Trump over the birther stuff. Now he has to hand his entire legacy to Trump for him to destroy it. This might be the greatest legitimate KO of any individual ever. Trump literally rose from the fucking ashes at age 70 and took a steamy wet shit square in the center of the liberal champagne party.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
He can start to earn my trust by making good on his debate promise by successfully prosecuting and jailing Shillary despite her elite above the law and soon to come Obama pardon.

It'll be really interesting to see how this pans out. Most election campaigns finish like boxing matches - bad mouthing and insult trading followed by a slightly stomach turning discovery of mutual respect the minute one has been destroyed. I think Trump could break the mould on this though.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hah that image, I was making a joke how some newspapers will print shit and eat that sandwich a day or two ago watching the curve of the line graphs go along with Trump rising.

By the way, if the AP matters for shit, with 97% of the vote in, they gave PA to Trump, that's +20 and he's over 270. Fox News which seems the least likely tonight pull the trigger has not: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/state-races/pennsylvania

They are showing:
Hillary Clinton Tim Kaine = 47.6% 2,802,994
Donald Trump Mike Pence = 48.9% 2,880,534

The remaining votes out are in the red areas, and only 0-2% in the blue. The red areas are done but she's not performing as Obama did in the blue. She's 1.3% behind right now. That's not even close enough for a recount as you need 1% or less I believe. Michigan has a 1.6% lead for Trump too with 85% in, both red and blue are open, and formerly blue went red all over. I think she's rightly and deservedly for her behavior fucked. The clinton machine taken down by an insider (that got murdered in a robbery) and other hacking, maybe russians, maybe not...but in the end, it exposed her, her foundation, and the corruption of the dnc with tanking bernie and fucking with debate questions too. Maybe it will teach both parties not to be quite so back alley dealing shitty groups about stuff because the internet is real and stuff finds a way out if the right person knocks on the back door.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder how Khizr Khan is doing tonight.

Hope he cashed that check from Hilldawg, or else he'll need to sell that copy of the constitution he carries around while trying to milk his son's death for every cent.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Breaking News on MSNBC (wish I recorded this):
MSNBC just reported seconds ago that Cher and Lady Gaga are behind stage at the Hillary Camp, IN TEARS.
LMAO

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Fox just called PA for Trump, first news tv network to pop him over 270 coming in line with the AP and others.

She's 1.3% behind in PA and MI still and it's basically just counting the last mail in ballots now and a few others in safe/safe enough spaces. This is nuts.