Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
j2iqq86.jpg

Not gonna lie I lold hard

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Voted at lunch break.
Since I live in MD, which is obviously going to go to Hillary, I had decided I'd vote Jill Stein/Green Party, so that I could add my vote to the 5% needed so that our oligarchy would recognize the Greens as a major party for 2020.

But then, on my way to the voting place, everywhere I looked were illegal immigrants, either working for some white/black contractor or cutting me off as I drove.
I was also reminded of how many pansy neoliberal fuckers at work that I knew, had voted against Bernie and were Hillbot POS. Those fuckers.
I still hadn't made up my mind, but when I got to the voting booth, everything became clear.
Long story short, VOTED TRUMP. The total Fuck You Vote, felt good for a change instead of feeling once again, like progressive road kill.
Fuck Democrats up the ass. #foreverBernie

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
But then, on my way to the voting place, everywhere I looked were illegal immigrants, either working for some white/black contractor or cutting me off as I drove.

Exactly what do illegal immigrants look like? I've heard similar comments to yours a few times today and keep wondering how everyone can differentiate plain ol Hispanic Americans from those who came over illegally just by glancing at them. It seems like thinly veiled xenophobia, but please explain how it's not.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Exactly what do illegal immigrants look like? I've heard similar comments to yours a few times today and keep wondering how everyone can differentiate plain ol Hispanic Americans from those who came over illegally just by glancing at them. It seems like thinly veiled xenophobia, but please explain how it's not.

people who say that shit are racist and short-tempered idiots. nuff said. i'm curious as to how he knows he's surrounded by subhuman illegals but i think you and i both know there's no actual acceptable answer unless he's the mayor or some shit

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Voted at lunch break.
Since I live in MD, which is obviously going to go to Hillary, I had decided I'd vote Jill Stein/Green Party, so that I could add my vote to the 5% needed so that our oligarchy would recognize the Greens as a major party for 2020.

I was also reminded of how many pansy neoliberal fuckers at work that I knew, had voted against Bernie and were Hillbot POS. Those fuckers.
I still hadn't made up my mind, but when I got to the voting booth, everything became clear.
Long story short, VOTED TRUMP. The total Fuck You Vote, felt good for a change instead of feeling once again, like progressive road kill.

Makes sense. :loco:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Actually, a border would be more like someone putting a physical barrier around your house (or neighborhood) that stymies you from being able to go to work, market, social functions or school.

That's total horseshit. We don't need to travel outside our country for anything so that analogy falls flat on it's face.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
We don't need to travel outside our country for anything
"Need" is a very restrictive word. We don't "need" televisions and air conditioning.

It's extremely useful in very many cases to import/export internationally.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Voted at lunch break.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Only country in the world where illegal immigrants can enroll their kids in the public school system w/out showing legal status to live in a country. Or where some asshole like Jose Antonio Vargas can come on national tv, etc.., brag and not be deported. Name a country that would allow this shit? Answer: only the USA. Back in Youngstown, OH, steel mills closed down long ago, NAFTA happened, it only got worse. Illegal immigration, the next phase to fuck us, but help Dems/neoliberals w/ votes. This isn't xenophobia, there's a bit of nationalism, that perhaps you should partake in though. Talk about racist. I guess every other fucking country is racist too that doesn't put up with this shit, which is every other fucking country you can think of. Sorry you've decided to drink the PC shake the status quo has warmed for your ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to live in one of the many sanctuary cities across the USA to see day laborers gather around a place, and watch them get picked up by contractors for cheap labor for the day. Sorry, as a progressive, I am for borders and enforcement of laws already on the books yet not being enforced. Here's a secret: before Bernie decided to run for president, he was against illegal immigration as well. Quote from Bernie, "A nation without borders is a Koch Brothers idea." My boy had to drink some of that PC shake you like so much, due to having any chance to win an election for Presidency, cuz mofo's everywhere drinking PC Shakes for awhile now in this bitch.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
We got the campaign we deserved and we'll get the president we deserve.

Good luck, everyone.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Voted at lunch break.

I did too. Figured in NY its going to Clinton anyways and after the Bernie shit I just couldnt vote for Clinton. Stein should have been in the debates and gotten more than pretty much zero media coverage other than on Democracy Now and the one time on CNN. Im actually pretty surprised she wasn't polling higher from Bernie bleed over.

Edit...
Wait I miss read that lol...I voted for Stein. Just couldnt do trump.... didnt see the rest of your post lol

Last edited:

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I did too. Figured in NY its going to Clinton anyways and after the Bernie shit I just couldnt vote for Clinton. Stein should have been in the debates and gotten more than pretty much zero media coverage other than on Democracy Now and the one time on CNN. Im actually pretty surprised she wasn't polling higher from Bernie bleed over.

Most Americans hate the Democrat.
Most Americans hate the Republican.

Most Americans will vote for them anyway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Voted for Stein. Not perfect, but also not a criminal, and not a threat to my peoples. I know she won't win, but she's the best option for me.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Most Americans hate the Democrat.
Most Americans hate the Republican.

Most Americans will vote for them anyway.

lol, right! But why? There is better alternatives out there. But the media keeps them down. Im not saying Stein is the best but people like her and Ralph Nader, they are fighters for the people. I was blown away when I read about Steins stance on the war in the middle east, and even organic clean eating, and a momentarium on pesticides and GMO's untill they are prove safe. Thats what they do in the UK and so should we. Simple things that make so much sense but are laughed at or shot down by people that have never done a minute of research on that shit. Do I agree with all her positions, no not at all, but 75% I passionately do and thats alot better than the 3 things trump said that I like or what ever shit Clinton adopted or stole from Bernie.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master

I'm against illegal immigration too, and I'm not riding the PC train anywhere. The difference is, I'm not pretending like EVERY single hispanic guy I see is an illegal that's stealing jobs and draining our economy. I assume they are probably one of the 55 million hispanics who live here legally.

You seem to have misunderstood my question. I wasn't asking if you were against illegal immigration or why you voted for Trump, I was asking if you were really being a racist asshole or not.