Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha, so JayZ is in it for Shilldawg. He's headlining a concern for her. Goal? Help get African Americans to vote. By glorifying the thug life lifestyle that is killing off many of them. Wow, real progressive agenda here.

Funny shit because someone pointed out his song big pimpin. If these are the legit lyrics how the fuck can Hillary attack Trump on his comments towards women, while allowing this guy to main a concert? Or wait, this supports us, so let's cleverly ignore how it is exactly what we're against? Hillary in a nutshell, right down to Saudi contributions.

I don't listen to the guy, but I'm pretty fucking into rap, but c'mon. What we gonna have next, Ron Jeremy on the campaign trail? Ironic hypocrisy. It's trending 1 million on facebook currently.

"You know I thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't fuckin' need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talkin' bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' em up
Let em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks want to put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'm a break bread "

Looking forward to seeing them explain or avoid to explain this one. After wikileaks I'm aiming pretty heavy for a avoid here.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I like how all these "establishment" scumbags decided to clash w a fedup angry anti-establishment population by pulling more establishment tom-foolery & throwing their candidate & their faceless goons in the cooler.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hillary bodies Trump on the fact checks. Thing is, nobody trusts that woman because of the email shit. Check this right here. This shows that Obama did know about the server, and lied when he said the media got it. Is this something that can get him in trouble?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvprkrtWEAAWYba.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
lol "fact check"

wikileaks is implicating Clinton as king scumbag

can we get fact check?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
we're also completely ignoring the probability that the campaign is masking serious neurological illness

Aside from all the other conspiracy facts there's that gold nugget, the list goes on and on

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Wow, a NYT article that isn't about Trump?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-emails.html

I don't follow TYT anymore because Cenk cannot debate on a legitimate level, but this video is somewhat informative.. Make sure and listen about facebook trending 'choosing'. Shit is nuts how heavily socially engineered this situation has been. The amount of influence and claws into conditioning the public into this unwanted Hillary shit goes way far beyond. Trump was right when he said Bernie never even had a chance, shit is sad.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Actually they are rigged, just now how whiny Trump puts it. Look up more detail going back. People pre-pick much of the selection and its mostly a dog and pony show dictated by electors we dont even pick of which a great many dont een hae to do what a state says for voting.

Robert Creamer said that Hillary will be the next President of the United States. There is no reason to doubt him right?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So who still thinks that Trump is going to win this thing?

I do. Look at his rally's. Voter turnout this cycle will be low. He could win it on the effort. They've done everything to bury this guy and he's still at it. Hillary cannot be trusted and people know it. If he does lose, the country will never be the same. He's woken up to many poor and middle class people who are pissed at the direction the country is going. He's even more attractive to some of them, people like me because he isn't a definitive party candidate. In essence, he's almost his own version of the green party. People talk shit about the guy, but MANY secretly like him and either to afraid to admit it, or they fear being labeled racist or other shit that the media has fear mongered people into.

Many who hate Trump hate him because of the media and have never really seen his rally's. That guy gets a wave of people. The media can take a thousand polls, but fuck polls. People largely thought brexit was a joke. The blue collar broke ass white americans are gonna have a huge turnout for Trump.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Any half-competent Republican candidate who doesn't have his or her foot permanently sewed to their mouth would've wiped the floor with Hillary, media bias or not. We're going to get 4-8 years of slimy ass Hillary because the Republicans and Fox News can't control their stupid, conspiritard base anymore.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Most illegals are hard working. They are still illegals, but I wish we could just amnesty them and lock the border down right after. That way they can take their skills and feed it right into the economy and start paying taxes. It's wasted potential. I hope Trump gets a clue on this. If Hillary does it, she'll do other terrible shit to make it not even matter anyways.

Last edited:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
What makes you think that they are "Illegals"?
At first, I thought this might be about the dakota pipeline since the guy w/ the chain around his belly, had a feather attached to his head/bandana.
Which is about the only issue I would understand in regards to protestors blocking pedestrian traffic due to absolutely no media coverage.
But obviously the guy is not a Native American, as the language spoken between these idiots, sounded like, español.
I'd be willing to bet though, as much. I have no idea what they are protesting about and will forfeit an "I'm sorry," if I jumped to any incorrect conclusions. So further admitting, going going out on a limb here on my assuming as much, that these guys are probably blocking traffic/bitching for rights for undocumented illegal immigrants.
Just a wild guess.
Do you understand what these guys are saying? English please.

Last edited: