Nintendo announces its "Flashback" NES Console The NES Classic Edition

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
oh yeah, pin it on that and skip the load of BS that comes out of your mouth.

Edit: You know what's actually typical? You talking BS out of your ass, Lonesausage talking BS out of his ass and the cohorts that follow. Here's the thing, neither of you fucks can put up a decent comeback when your shit gets called out, so...also, there's no butthurt there, the only one butthurt here is Razo who fucking cried havoc over his 60 hours a week violin medley. Oh and lonerdouche wanting me dead, lol.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Don't be mad you missed out on cheap AES games because of your typical shitty attitude and previous retardism around here, you spaz.

Maybe you should've tried your other account :keke:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nah, all I want is the regular games, shouldn't be difficult to get elsewhere, I mean, you can't even sell them, lol. Again and to no surprise, you come up empty handed when called out and dress it up with BS anyway.

If I had a different account don't you think I'd be caught by now? Quit stirring drama that doesn't even exist, douche.

I could have gotten those games through other methods if wanted to but I'm not really all that eager, just figure I send a PM, pay and call it a day, nice and easy but nope, you like it hard, have it your way douche, lol.

Edit: Shitty attitude? You're one to talk. Fucker here thinks he's a saint, lol.

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Shroom sold me two games. Good prices, quick shipping, and a feisty attitude I liked. Would buy from again.

Guess you're like the azn kid in School of Rock: not cool enough.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Nah, all I want is the regular games, shouldn't be difficult to get elsewhere, I mean, you can't even sell them, lol. Again and to no surprise, you come up empty handed when called out and dress it up with BS anyway.

If I had a different account don't you think I'd be caught by now? Quit stirring drama that doesn't even exist, douche.

I could have gotten those games through other methods if wanted to but I'm not really all that eager, just figure I send a PM, pay and call it a day, nice and easy but nope, you like it hard, have it your way douche, lol.

Edit: Shitty attitude? You're one to talk. Fucker here thinks he's a saint, lol.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Shroom sold me that 99 with the same feisty attitude and I loved it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Hey now guys let's save the resentment for Nintendo.

I mean Reggie Fils Aime, seriously. Fuck that guy, right? RIGHT???!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

...but...but this is a side hobby for you, right? I mean, 99 is just a toy that you don't play with, lol.

Edit: Oh wait...I forgot, you work so hard...pppffft!

Edit2: Shroom empty handed yet again, lol. Keep shaking that ass!

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
reggie_fils_aime_head_crop_2_by_meta_era-d70axey.png

He's mocking me. He knows exactly when preorders for the SNES Classic mini will open up but he will never tell me. Stop tormenting me Reggie. STOP!!!!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
...but...but this is a side hobby for you, right? I mean, 99 is just a toy that you don't play with, lol.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?266559-RIP-EG&p=4068512&viewfull=1#post4068512
Pretty entertaining thread.

Hell, I even allowed him to lurk with a fake account for a while previously.

and here's why you got ghosted last year after another chimpout: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...s-you-log-in&p=4064592&viewfull=1#post4064592

Anything else, spaz?

I didn't call you a cuntface though. Kim likes that, a bit of rough play.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Hey Dark Faguar, I mean Jaguar

I don't play my Neo Games, I make love to them. I like my bitches unfixed.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?266559-RIP-EG&p=4068512&viewfull=1#post4068512
Pretty entertaining thread.

and here's why you got ghosted last year after another chimpout: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...s-you-log-in&p=4064592&viewfull=1#post4064592

Anything else, spaz?

I didn't call you a cuntface though. Kim likes that, a bit of rough play.

Still empty handed I see, lol. Keep stirring up old dust and chasing tail, lol.

Edit: oh Razo, you're such a tool. You got nothing man, not a damn thing.

Edit2: I'm sorry Razo, looking like Vince Russo has to be hard, go on buddy, keep on filling the gaps.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Over what? Should I be upping you on something? What would you like to be upped on?

Your a Retard lol. What the hell are you talking about. Upping what? You like many Keyboard warriors talk a big game, throw around alot of insults but never back it up. I could guarantee you that I could easily close your mouth face to face.

I would do this community a favor by doing so.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What do you say? Your only a few hours away. We could even do this legally, rent a ring for 30 minutes (I'll only need 1 or 2 minutes). And I'll even buy you your own gloves. I'll even buy you head gear if you need it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
What do you say? Your only a few hours away. We could even do this legally, rent a ring for 30 minutes (I'll only need 1 or 2 minutes). And I'll even buy you your own gloves. I'll even buy you head gear if you need it.

PLANE TICKETS.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Dark Jaguar is too busy to respond right now. Must be mastering his combos in Street Fighter.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You have to step into HIS ring, which is some random fighting game that most people quit playing years ago.