FS: JNX LazyFingers - Inline DB15 Rapid Fire Device

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This is the JNX Lazy Finger, a rapid fire inline DB15 adapter for the Neogeo or Superguns.

The Lazy Finger works on any Neo Geo system or Supergun with controller ports based off the Neo Geo pinout. If you are able to use a NeoGeo controller on your system, then the Lazy Finger will work on your system. The Lazy Finger does require a +5v connection which is Standard on Neo Geo consoles but may be missing from some superguns. The adapter has complete passthrough for all signals so it won't interfere with other signals on the controller port. When the switch is in the on position(3 dots) the rapid fire is activated when you push the button, it is not autofire, it requires you to hold down the button.

***If using on an official Neo Geo system, you will need to use an extension cable with the adapter as the controller ports on NeoGeo system are custom to be twice as deep as a normal DB15. Those cables can be purchased on ebay for around $10.***

The switches are for turning the rapid fire on/off, Left side for the B button and right side for the A button.

The knobs are used to fine tune the rapid fire rate. Most games will work perfectly with the same setting. Best setting seems to be with the indicator pointing in the 8:30-9:00 position on the dial. Lazy fingers are shipped with it pointing in this direction but may need to be slightly adjusted due to possible movement during shipping.

You can purchase the Lazy Finger directly from the JNX Store under "JNX Original Products" category.

http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/store.html

They are $25 each, I'm able to fit a couple in the same package if you buy multiple units. If the shipping calculator overcharges you then I will refund the difference.

lazyfinger1.jpg

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Very cool James, I mentioned I want one of these in last pm I sent to you.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Awesome work James GLWS!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
This thing has been a lifesaver in raiden II!
Also, check out the printed cases by lions3, they go together like peanut butter and jelly, I tells ya.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
I bought 2 and they work great ! It well made product like you would expect from JNX. Shop smart , shop JNX!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
really looking forward to receiving mine!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Stock is going down quick, thanks for those that have purchased some.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just a heads up, only 1 unit left before it's gone for good. Get it from the JNX store. This is your last chance at owning a Lazy Finger.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bought, if someone wants to sell one more to me, let me know. I'll pay the same price. Now I can get my 3 Count Bout on.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
JNX products are the best, it is a fucking fact :buttrock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bought, if someone wants to sell one more to me, let me know. I'll pay the same price. Now I can get my 3 Count Bout on.

Thanks dude. Now I can make room for the next adapter, the JNX Shift.

xsq

JNX Shift.
what is it? what does it do? when will it come out? what is a JNX Atlas?

woah.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah no shit! Spill the beans Jimbo!

Edit: JNX atlas is a jamma adapter for Pandora Boxes among other things. A universal adapter of sorts.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yeah no shit! Spill the beans Jimbo!

Edit: JNX atlas is a jamma adapter for Pandora Boxes among other things. A universal adapter of sorts.

Info will be released in roughly two weeks(When I have them in hand). I don't want to say what it does yet as some French dude already copied the Lazy Finger but shittier.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I understand, don't want to start any trouble. Well, I'm always down for new gadgets so if you're gonna make a pre-order you can count me in.

xsq

maybe it will allow you to shift the (rgb-)image (left/right, up/down)? Or to shift the buttons around (change the layouts)? Or will it be SamSho 6 button adaptor?

ANTICIPATION.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Doing another small run of these, PM if you want any.