Gruesome Murder in Russia

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
I rather go with the crazy hag going nuts version instead of "ISIS ATTACKED US! GOD HELP US!!111"

islamist groups or chechen militias usually don't profit that much from beheaded 4-year olds...

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Raising a child in any day and age is fearful. You guys are fucking retarded if you think someone's gonna hack off your kid's neck in America.

The broad I'm currently screwing told me that back in 1997 her mom turned Jean Rudski away from a local womens shelter while a co worker "did the right thing" and let her stay at her house with her 14 year old daughter.

And this kids only mistake was falling asleep on a greyhound bus.

And lets not forget this fucking faggot.

All of them are isolated freak incidents and they have nothing to do with the shittyness of islam.

So if there's anything to learn from these stories, it's that you should never trust, interact with, or leave your kids with people who are suffering from mental problems. They are fucking garbage and they are better off dead.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
its just me that thinks something this shitty happens like every fucking day?

so like others have maybe said...this is just propaganda the fact that the 'theys' go that far without batting an eyelash to further their grasp like totally tanks in the streets and house arrest because of an explosion? but thems aren't the only ones that are shitty either! is clear.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I rather go with the crazy hag going nuts version instead of "ISIS ATTACKED US! GOD HELP US!!111"

islamist groups or chechen militias usually don't profit that much from beheaded 4-year olds...

But the Russian government loves to swell the xenophobia inside the borders. Russians in the big cities are usually well informed, but most of the villagers are as bad as Americans who support Trump. They seriously believe Americans are terrible people, that Islam is terrible, etc. I almost got into a fight because tourists, who just come to SPb and get drunk like bumpkins, heard me speaking English. I had to tell them to go have a good night, and they left. But my point is that the media in Russia is controlled by the state. The journalism is manufactured to make people hate unknowns, and to never turn unknowns into knowns. If Russians by and large stopping feeling threatened by the outside world, they would see the government as the threat and destroy it, 100%.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Disturbing, appalling and tragic story.

But at the crux you have a Russian family that left their 4 year old alone, while taking their other kid out of the house, with a Uzbeki woman dressed like a ninja

That was the first thing that popped into my mind. I questioned the circumstances of how and why this (clearly insane) woman had access to this child in the first place.

Bizarre, and I am genuinely curious to learn the answer.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Watch the story unfold a bit farther and find some political agenda going on...poor child.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Americans are terrible people, my point is that the media in is controlled by the state. The journalism is manufactured to make people hate, If by and large a people stopped feeling threatened by the world, they would see the government as the threat and destroy it, 100%.
well thats different? What does trump do? the big one I've heard is that hes racist because he wants to enforce an existing law? where do the options for candidates even come from? I mean why doesn't the media cover, wait, somehow there isn't even an option...

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So if there's anything to learn from these stories, it's that you should never trust, interact with, or leave your kids with people who are suffering from mental problems. They are fucking garbage and they are better off dead.

Yeah definitely. Most homeless people are homeless for a reason - they're fucking crazy.

And wtf at letting the guy who cut off a head on the bus get out of prison last year.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't think anybody realizes the effort it takes to decapitate somebody, even a child. I can barely get stuff out of sealed packaging.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Islam is a religion just like Christianity, however the cultures surrounding them are different and have taken radically different paths. Living in a western nation and being brought up with an Islamic faith is no different to being brought up with a Christian faith or any other. The difference is here we have the freedom to express ourselves however we wish and thus we have a spectrum of how hardline or lax an individual expresses their faith. On the other hand if you were brought up in the middle east or any central asian nation for example, the culture is different and the spectrum of expression can be much more narrow. They may emigrate and this is what a lot of people see, the huge difference and divide between their culture and their own. You just have to remember, no one person is an example of the majority. Be open minded and patient with your conclusions, many are not.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I blame the Walking Dead. These beheadings didn't start until after that show. Fuck the Governor! Poor Herschel!!!!

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
last time someone showed me an ISIS video, they were literally spit roasting Syrian spies over a fire.....

I guess beheadings are lame and uncool after the Walking Dead became famous....

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
it's not a particularly gruesome vid, at least. you can hardly tell what's in her hand.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Islam is a religion just like Christianity, however the cultures surrounding them are different and have taken radically different paths. Living in a western nation and being brought up with an Islamic faith is no different to being brought up with a Christian faith or any other. The difference is here we have the freedom to express ourselves however we wish and thus we have a spectrum of how hardline or lax an individual expresses their faith. On the other hand if you were brought up in the middle east or any central asian nation for example, the culture is different and the spectrum of expression can be much more narrow. They may emigrate and this is what a lot of people see, the huge difference and divide between their culture and their own. You just have to remember, no one person is an example of the majority. Be open minded and patient with your conclusions, many are not.

Thank you

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So beyond fucked up....I don't even want to see it. How could you ever do that to a child. I just don't understand how even a crazy person could do something like this. I hope the Russians kill this piece of human garbage as soon as possible.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
it's not a particularly gruesome vid, at least. you can hardly tell what's in her hand.

If I didn't have kids, I'd probably watch it, but my empathy runs too strong these days. It would ruin my weekend.

I used to watch so much real gore. I just can't do it anymore. Horror/exploitation films on the other hand...

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Even reading this thread makes me sick. It also pisses me off that they always blame "mental illness". The term "mental illness" encapsulates so many conditions, most of which wouldn't rob you of the ability to know right from wrong. If she didn't have a condition that caused her to be unclear that decapitating a child was wrong, then it's doesn't matter if she had a mental illness.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

So we should be open minded and take shit like this because they are not?

Fuck that. One of these days we're gonna have to fight fire with fire or die.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Would you refuse to leave neo_moe around your children?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I'm just saying that understanding differences is better than not. Severing the head of a 4 year old is beyond faith. If they claim it is because of it then they're deranged.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
This gives a false impression that all mentally ill people are murderers but it's not the truth.

No it doesn't! Why would seeing that video make people think that all mentally ill people are murderers?

I couldn't agree more about not leaving your kids with people with mental problems, but "They are fucking garbage and they are better off dead" is really messed up. There are a lot of mentally ill people who are non-violent, and they need psychiatric medication and other help.

I have to say this though, having had a couple of mentally ill people in my life, the 1st a cousin and business partner and the 2nd a gf- I am not tolerating any more of that shit in my life. The problem is, with both of them I didn't know how batshit fucked up they were until I was already entwined with them.