Let The Flood of SFV Complaints Begin!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
The only thing less fun than getting your ass kicked all the time is kicking someone's ass all the time.

If this is in regards to what I was saying, I hope it didn't sound like my point is you only ever get to fight pushovers. This is the popular fighter of the moment, so this is also the game to get the best competition at any level. I just wanted to reassure people who seemed to be intimidated by the online that thousands of other people are just learning too.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
no no no this won't do!
this is for game whining, not getting tough at each other.

I noticed the other has controller complaints, thats not right either.
if you want to get tough I'm sure you can get Sonned in the 'real' sfv thread?

...not that I need any more convincing to not spend $ on this, or like threads really stay on topic!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
No, a hard stare down would suffice. That's all it takes for little pussies like you to piss their pants. Why are you getting nervous dude, you scared?

I ain't the CPU bro, your weak shit doesn't scare me. Now you're threatening to stare me down. What the fuck is wrong with you?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
No, a hard stare down would suffice. That's all it takes for little pussies like you to piss their pants. Why are you getting nervous dude, you scared?

P
L
A
N
E

T
I
C
K
E
T

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So apparently as of right now there is no penalty for rage quitting Ranked matches. It counts for neither a win or loss. Capcom says they are going to add it later. That my friends is bonkers. On another note now that I have played a bunch of online matches (Now that the server works) I am enjoying the game a whole lot more.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If RAZO comes to NJ, I wouldn't even need a plane ticket. I've got to see this if it happens.

Then we can all go to Yestercades afterwards and have a jolly ol' time.

Yestercade, never been, any good?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If SF5 is even half as entertaining as this thread then it is easily worth $60.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Your still talkin shit? You and I know that you wouldn't do anything at all. Your scared bro. All you are is a computer punk. You insult people behind a computer because it's the only way you could talk tough.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Your still talkin shit? You and I know that you wouldn't do anything at all. Your scared bro. All you are is a computer punk. You insult people behind a computer because it's the only way you could talk tough.

Listen you brokeass faggot. I just told you that you could fly me out to whatever shithole you live in and I would make fun of you to your stupid face. Why are you still pretending that you're some fierce badass that I'm afraid of? There's nothing about you that I find threatening.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Listen you brokeass faggot. I just told you that you could fly me out to whatever shithole you live in and I would make fun of you to your stupid face. Why are you still pretending that you're some fierce badass that I'm afraid of? There's nothing about you that I find threatening.
Not even that badass avatar?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You could fly yourself out. I'll pick you up at Newark International Airport. I'm only 5 minutes away. Just let me know when and my brokeass will even take the day off from work.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Xavier sucks and I'm not surprised this idiot picked the gayest, most unoriginal character from Eternal Champions to mascot his shit posts on this forum.
Oh, I thought that was that awesome snake chick from the GI Joe animated movie.

latest

Never mind.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You could fly yourself out. I'll pick you up at Newark International Airport. I'm only 5 minutes away. Just let me know when and my brokeass will even take the day off from work.

You're the one that "would love to meet" me. Put your money where your mouth is. You're the one that claimed I would piss my pants at the mere sight of you. Unless you're a brokeass who can't afford a plane ticket (which I believe). There's no way a dumbass like you makes enough money to fly out somebody you picked a fight with on the internet. You're the one that's all talk, and you can't even spell or use words correctly. You should feel embarrassed about yourself.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Lol, now your knocking on my avatar. You really are a puss.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
OMFG

It's "you're"

Really man, what the fuck?! Are you retarded?! I've been making fun of you and your retarded grammar and it's like you refuse to be smart about the words you choose. Don't use words you aren't familiar with. Your parents and education system failed you, man.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You could bring your gay boyfriend southtown kid too. I'll pick both of you up at the airport.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
OMFG

It's "you're"

Really man, what the fuck?! Are you retarded?! I've been making fun of you and your retarded grammar and it's like you refuse to be smart about the words you choose. Don't use words you aren't familiar with. Your parents and education system failed you, man.

So are we going to do this or are you going to keep changing subjects? If not don't waste my time with nerd talk.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Reading you 2 bicker back and forth just reminds me of the line from Commando where Bennett tells Arius, "I love listening to your piss ant soldiers talk tough, it makes me laugh".

Internet chest puffing by 2 pasty nerds only on ng.com