Saturday Morning RPG - 1,980 physical copies available on Friday

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Didn't see a thread on this so shout me down if I'm being blind...

Anyhow, a small company apparently likes to take digital-only games and make small batches of physical copies.

http://www.limitedrungames.com/

Saturday Morning RPG is having a short PS4 run open for purchase on the 29th.

If having a physical copy of some of these smaller games is something you desire, I'd recommend grabbing one before the vultures and VGAers scoop 'em and scalp you to death on eBay.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'm ordering this for KalessinDB on Friday. He's on a cruise and doesn't want to miss it.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Looks rad I'll have to read up on it and maybe scoop one.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up, I love this game and have been looking forward to the ps4 version.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Between threads like these and kotaku covering it, it is going to be rough getting this...not cool.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I would like to pick this up on Vita but I suspect that at both release times it's going to take a fast finger to get one.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Guys.... man... this looks like shit. Somebody tell me why this is a big deal.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's 80's nostalgia: The Video Game. If that appeals to you give it a shot. If it doesn't, pass.

In the first chapter the Wizard gives you a magic Trapper Keeper that you just to fight GI Joe goons. You eventually fight Skeletor as a mid boss and Cobra Commander a the last boss, who is trying to marry your girlfriend. As a side quest you can collect smurfs and give them to Gargamel for a bonus.

All names are parody ripoffs if course, but that's basically the first chapter in a nutshell.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It's 80's nostalgia: The Video Game. If that appeals to you give it a shot. If it doesn't, pass.

In the first chapter the Wizard gives you a magic Trapper Keeper that you just to fight GI Joe goons. You eventually fight Skeletor as a mid boss and Cobra Commander a the last boss, who is trying to marry your girlfriend. As a side quest you can collect smurfs and give them to Gargamel for a bonus.

All names are parody ripoffs if course, but that's basically the first chapter in a nutshell.

It's not the nostalgia part that bothers me, its the piss poor presentation. It looks half-ass.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
snagged vita copy. that wasnt so hard, tho im surprised there wasn't a limit of one per household.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
snagged vita copy. that wasnt so hard, tho im surprised there wasn't a limit of one per household.

grabbed both vita & ps4. He cancelled a bunch of orders last time around that were over 2 per household I believe...not sure why the shop doesn't limit it.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I got a Vita copy as well. On their Twitter page it says it was limited to two per platform and 1 soundtrack bundle regardless of platform.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I grabbed the ps4 version. Looks like it took just under half a hour to sell out of the first batch, not bad.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
^
PS4 version sold out in under 5 mins.
They just updated their Twitter and stated that it will be 1 per person for the 2nd half tonight.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The cd bundle sold out in five minutes, the regular version held out a bit longer.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I grabbed one for each console. Used pp as its faster then messing with typing card info.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I grabbed one for each console. Used pp as its faster then messing with typing card info.

As a rule I never use a credit card if the can take Paypal. Try to limit those security breaches as best I can. It's saved my info a few times.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Nice that they do something like this, but I'd rather have 24 McChickens and a small coke.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Limited for the sake of being limited. Instant collectible!