MVS vs AES NGDev Games

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
I have both AES and MVS NGDEV games. Im going to sell either my AES or my MVS games. I unfortunately can not decide on which to sell. What do you guys think is more worth keeping?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
are you an AEShole or an Arcadetard?

Vas

Marked Wolf
Sell the aes you get more cash from the aes idiots who pay stupid money for shit games they can play on mame.

Miss home mode just use mame .

Mvs is the best option cheap and cheerful.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Sell the aes you get more cash from the aes idiots who pay stupid money for shit games they can play on mame.

Miss home mode just use mame .

Mvs is the best option cheap and cheerful.

From your point of view, we're all morons as we can all use emulators then... :oh_no:

Vas

Marked Wolf
From your point of view, we're all morons as we can all use emulators then... :oh_no:
I didn't say morons I said idiot's. I tried to apply some financial logic, to the question aes collectors pay over the odds for aes games idiotically in my opinion. Your welcome to your own opinion too.

I tried answering the original op question . Now how about you do the same instead of trying to cause a mvs / aes fight.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Dude, let them pay whatever they want.
As long as they don't steal from your pocket, I don't see a reason to criticize.

Those filthy rich bastards that afford Ferraris are all idiots, they can have Nissan GTR's blablabla...
It's their cash. I'd use it differently tho.

Vas

Marked Wolf
Dude, let them pay whatever they want.
As long as they don't steal from your pocket, I don't see a reason to criticize.

Those filthy rich bastards that afford Ferraris are all idiots, they can have Nissan GTR's blablabla...
It's their cash. I'd use it differently tho.

Exactly, so use that to his advantage sell the Aes and roll around in the cash as from what i gathered the op needs to free up some cash best chance to make a bit more is drop the aes.

i was simply stating if the attraction of playing the aes versions is too strong you could always use mame for free.

I never criticized anyone if you what to spend you money on my little ponies that's cool with me or mvs or aes. it was a bit of advice to reap most of his cash spent that's all.

Vas

Marked Wolf
Uncool to use mame for NG:Team stuff. Just my view on that.

Why? Because it's a indie game? As far as I know there all sold out so all profit is accounted for. So now only owners will make a profit on it or a lose on the carts. No 1 is immune from the dumpers and if in say 10 years time you want to play it you can. As the carts probably be behind glass then.

I respect your opinion but only people who lose really is people who couldn't get copies

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
So, you're entitled to play the game just because you can't buy it?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm pirate as fuck, I just like fanning the flames sometimes :keke:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I didn't think the NGDEV games were dumped save for the proto of Last Hope?

Vas

Marked Wolf
So, you're entitled to play the game just because you can't buy it?

No did I say that .. There games are shit I rather a Et on Atari than them least et has video folk law behind it.

But when all said and done its gonna happen one day , please tell me you never played a emulator in your life. ?

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I have both AES and MVS NGDEV games. Im going to sell either my AES or my MVS games. I unfortunately can not decide on which to sell. What do you guys think is more worth keeping?

Here's what you do: You sell me all of your AES carts. :)

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
Why? Because it's a indie game? As far as I know there all sold out so all profit is accounted for.

Hmm..yeah well, they are doing reprints.

I'm all for dumping, within a reasonable time frame.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Uncool to use mame for NG:Team stuff. Just my view on that.

Not only uncool, but AFAIK illegal and not possible at this moment, who knows when (if?) this will be possible. I'd also say keep the MVS copies and sell the AES.

Regards.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i actually had both aes and mvs. sold my mvs around 09 and held on to the actual home console.looks better as a collection then the mvs imo.