WTB: World heroes perfect MVS

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking to buy World heores perfect mvs in gamer condition, don't need to be mint just cart.

AOF3 found thanks to Supergun. Still looking for WHP.

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I've got an Art of Fighting 3 MVS I can sell you. Whatever is the fair price here, plus shipping to P.R. & she's yours. I can email you a pic later this weekend, not home at the moment.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy World heores perfect and Art of fighting 3 mvs in gamer condition, don't need to be mint just cart.

Are the World Heroes games any good? I remember playing the first one in the arcades as a kid and I was...underwhelmed. Never bothered to even try the sequels.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well not everyone like them, in fact most of the people hate them, but for me is a guilty pleasure for some kind of unknown reason I love them. I have them in Snes, Genesis and saturn. WHP is the only one I don't have for MVS and I prefer it over the saturn one.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I have always felt that WH2 was the best. It improved & expanded on WH1 better then any other sequel at the time. It added 6 new characters to the roster, as well as the same character versus same character feature. Also put in all new backgrounds, added a new boss character, all new endings, and a bad ass introduction. While Jet & Perfect added a few things, they took step backwards by also taking things away. Most notably they changed the single player story mode which was intended to hype up the tournament, but I felt it missed the mark & they totally ruined the versus mode because for some odd reason your stuck with the same music & background over & over again. It gets annoying quick.

Even after buying Jet, my friends & I would always reach for WH2 on my shelf whenever we wanted to get some World Heroes matches on. Jet just collected dust on the shelf.