Post pics and/or tell the tale behind the biggest crush of your life

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
EDIT: Taking this sob story down, but getting it off my chest was a good idea. I guess.

EDIT2: you guys wanna know a real fucking pathetic tragedy? In college I had another girl kinda interested in me while I was too fixated on my #1 obsession to notice...she was a lovely, fit, well dressed, persian(?) looking girl that I never put too much emotional investment in because I thought she was too fancy and too cute to ever give a shit about a guy like me....

I remember her coming up to me in the halls to help her find a new class of hers...I think she was in marketing and I told her I wouldn't be much help since I'm always in the tech wing.
A buddy of mine knew the room she was talking about and I said "okay, this guy can help you".

As if a girl would ask a guy for "directions" instead of a faculty member lol....GOD I was (and still am) fucking retarded.

I just looked her up and holy fuck, still as gorgeous as ever.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Never had anybody I genuinely fell head over heels for. So I'll just second neobuyer's pic. She was pretty cute 20 years ago.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
as long as you have dat $$ and take care of her 3 kids (now all in their teens+).

This is gospel.

Go to any popular dating site and limit your search radius to 20km within my postal code and you'd find nothing but early 20s girls with as many as 4 fucking kids...and seemingly without fail, they ALWAYS say "If you're just looking for a booty call, fuck off...I'm looking for a solid connection with a good man who has his shit in order, etc. etc."

FUCKING LMAOGTFOH

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
This is one brutally cynical thread.

...but probably true.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This is gospel.

Go to any popular dating site and limit your search radius to 20km within my postal code and you'd find nothing but early 20s girls with as many as 4 fucking kids...and seemingly without fail, they ALWAYS say "If you're just looking for a booty call, fuck off...I'm looking for a solid connection with a good man who has his shit in order, etc. etc."

FUCKING LMAOGTFOH

Amen to that. I usually just go "ugh" and move on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...this is just doing me more harm than good, sorry folks.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

I'm laughing because that's the exact same sound they elicit from me. Either that or "kshhhhhhh".

They're basically saying that after 3-5 kids, they are FINALLY done with sexually pleasuring and reproducing with unworthy males and she's now ready for a "solid guy" (chump) to take care of her multiple children from multiple dads in exchange for a halfhearted handjob once in a blue moon.

If that was my only option, I'd rather die alone.

wait what weren't you married

Well aren't you just adorable!

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I could trawl facebook and pull out a few pictures of a girl I was hopelessly infatuated with when I was about 13, but she was the same age and I'm not sure that posting up pictures of a 13 year old girl for a group of 30 something year old men to rate, even if only mentally, is ethically justifiable.

Interesting question I'd never thought of before though - would it be ok to tell your wife you find her attractive if she showed you some pictures of herself as a 15 year old?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
The one that you meet when you are in hormonal overloaded puberty, that's the one that messes you up for a while.

God, that's the fucking truth. I dated a girl for three months in high school and must've obsessed over her for three years. Hormones are a bitch.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Interesting question I'd never thought of before though - would it be ok to tell your wife you find her attractive if she showed you some pictures of herself as a 15 year old?
Probably. Post some pics and we'll let you know ;)

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student

I think it would be odd to tell your wife you don't find her attractive after seeing a picture of her at 15. Unless the picture reveals that she used to be a dude.
If you're talking about telling her she was a fine example of womanhood at 15, then that's a different story altogether.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Dated this feminist SJW type college girl. We would argue about our conflicting world views all the time, this lead to lots of hate sex. Twas good while it lasted.

After we broke up I realized that I liked her as a person, I guess the whole "opposites attract" type thing.

EDIT: I actually am kinda glad that we ended up breaking up because I had this inexplicable desire to knock her up. Kids are not in my life plan.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I know, dude :(

After watching that entire 7 minute breakdown on a car I don't give a shit about, I suddenly feel like cutting my cock off and throwing it in a lake.

Don't feel bad, I've done the same thing numerous times.

My most recent: about 2 years ago this pretty good looking older and busty-as-hell Filipino chick that has been a shopper at my store for years starts asking me about a camera we had in stock. I told her it was shit and I gave her the reasons why, and told her that I do photography.

So she asks me if I would be willing to do a photo shoot for her, including NUDES. Not getting even an inkling of a hint that she was interested, I give her a quote of what I would charge her. Then she said she couldn't afford my prices, but she would take me out to dinner.

I still didn't even fucking understand what was going on until after she gave up, lol.

Yeah bro, I'm a fucking idiot. :oh_no:

EDIT: BTW, I looked up your woman's fb page and I don't see any dudes on there. Might be time to re-introduce yourself.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,

Ok Lonesap, I wasn't going to go into detail about her because I sort of have a reputation for 'bragging' about things or making posts aggrandizing myself. And yeah, I understand that a lot of my older posts can come off that way, so I don't blame people.

But this girl was way amazing. I am not bragging or BSing here, but not long after I met her she gets discovered in a shopping mall by a scout from Ford models. She ends up making a hundred thousand dollars doing print and runway modeling for a year and a half's worth of work. This girl had rich older guys she met the same day asking her to marry them the same day they met her. The picture does not do her justice btw.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well...sadface smileys all around, lads. :(

Ki, you godamn motherfucker...a busty filipina sounds awesome, I'd probably kill for one right about now.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Don't feel bad, I've done the same thing numerous times.

My most recent: about 2 years ago this pretty good looking older and busty-as-hell Filipino chick that has been a shopper at my store for years starts asking me about a camera we had in stock. I told her it was shit and I gave her the reasons why, and told her that I do photography.

So she asks me if I would be willing to do a photo shoot for her, including NUDES. Not getting even an inkling of a hint that she was interested, I give her a quote of what I would charge her. Then she said she couldn't afford my prices, but she would take me out to dinner.

I still didn't even fucking understand what was going on until after she gave up, lol.

Yeah bro, I'm a fucking idiot. :oh_no:

EDIT: BTW, I looked up your woman's fb page and I don't see any dudes on there. Might be time to re-introduce yourself.

Wait a minute, a girl says "I want you to take nude pictures of me" and you not only gave her a quote that involved money, but turned down what I could only consider to be an offer for a free meal? I mean, I get that maybe you didn't pick up that she was interested, but even so, why not take pictures of a naked woman anyway? This blows my mind on several different levels.

EDIT -- I would probably take pictures of fat chix if it meant a free meal.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ok Lonesap, I wasn't going to go into detail about her because I sort of have a reputation for 'bragging' about things or making posts aggrandizing myself. And yeah, I understand that a lot of my older posts can come off that way, so I don't blame people.

But this girl was way amazing. I am not bragging or BSing here, but not long after I met her she gets discovered in a shopping mall by a scout from Ford models. She ends up making a hundred thousand dollars doing print and runway modeling for a year and a half's worth of work. This girl had rich older guys she met the same day asking her to marry them the same day they met her. The picture does not do her justice btw.

You should hit her up on facebook and get it out of your system. Bare your soul to her in a coffe shop.