Fuck Yeah Vita!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I preordered Mary Skelter, but not LE...I don't need any more CD soundtracks hahah

I will probably bite/double dip on Ys origin - never finished the digital copy I have, but it's good and I need to. Is LRG doing an LE for it?

Also, is YIIK ever coming out?!

Well that looks interesting, I hadn't heard of that one.

I think limited edition is code for soundtrack CD and a crappy art book. Not a Vita game, but I'm tempted to order the Yakuza 6 LE since it comes with whiskey glasses and stones.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Yeah same here. Got the standard version of Ys and also that Asdivine Hearts Vita game too.

I attempted the same - but by the time I got to payment method Ass Divine was gone. Thankfully, I don't care about that game. Reminds me of all the Kemco shovelware RPGs on cell phones. At least I got Ys

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I attempted the same - but by the time I got to payment method Ass Divine was gone. Thankfully, I don't care about that game. Reminds me of all the Kemco shovelware RPGs on cell phones. At least I got Ys

Yeah Ys is all that really matters. Lots of better ways to spend your Vita money in the next coming weeks with Axiom Verge, Ys VIII, Mary Skelter etc.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
you can just set a vita over the speedo of the work truck to watch downloaded ''videos'' while driving the backroads to jobs.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Yeah Ys is all that really matters. Lots of better ways to spend your Vita money in the next coming weeks with Axiom Verge, Ys VIII, Mary Skelter etc.

I buckled - got Ass Divine on the second ordering block...I'm weak.

I also have all those others preordered as well...no way in hell one man can play all this

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Kind of been slowing down on my Vita purchases, but the Falcom games are a must buy. Can't waint for Ys VIII.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
contribution!

will try the free to play doax3 now after lying a bit and making another email account, glad I kept that little memory card after getting a 16:drool:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
will try the free to play doax3 now after lying a bit and making another email account, glad I kept that little memory card after getting a 16:drool:

Did make email account. Did kept memory card. Will try to play doax3.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Did make email account. Did kept memory card. Will try to play doax3.

...yet can't figure out how to use the vita's web browser.

It's almost as if everything he says or does is made up in some way.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
...yet can't figure out how to use the vita's web browser.
.tu velveeta browser not funktion. Packrding Bells pentium 233 did be too slow to netscape navigator. Do use WiiU for internet. Bad graham due to fake poop in ankle. No fake poop un ankle = gud graham crackers?

Or nug? :scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
actually said embedded videos just show an empty space and that it was a problem while my wiiu gamepad lacked an adapter because vita lacks the ability to cut and paste so it was nigh impossible to see what those vids were, so people shouldnt use the youtube code thingy...I am pretty sure its like that on phones too and who wants to cut and paste anyhow even if you have the option?

that uncharted golden piss game looks nice to look at do you get to blow peoples heads off innit?

also the demo wasnt worth the hassle of changing my 'real' psn accts password because I couldnt remember it to use my normal card again.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Does anybody know if Ys 8 will have a cross-platform save Between PS4 and Vita like Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel and Dragon's crown did? I might double dip if that's the case.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Has anyone played Axiom Verge on a PS TV? I don't have a Vita or PS4 but I'd like to give this one a go if it is compatible.