Shit you should have grown out of but don't want to

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Staying up all night and missing work.

The only reason I still have my job is that I normally work hard. It occasionally fucks up my performance and put me through some embarrassment. I've worked so hard this year to fight it off. I'm doing well so far, and I'm starting evening classes soon to continue my studies. I hope I can manage through it.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Nothing comes to mind, recreational drugs maybe.

Warhammer 4 life!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Staying up all night and missing work.

The only reason I still have my job is that I normally work hard. It occasionally fucks up my performance and put me through some embarrassment. I've worked so hard this year to fight it off. I'm doing well so far, and I'm starting evening classes soon to continue my studies. I hope I can manage through it.

Do you mean you're out til the small hours partying, or just sat up watching films for so long that you can't go to work? The first I can understand but the second is a bit weird lol

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Drinking breast milk. From the teet.

I hate the idea that were supposed to grow out of stuff. My kids are 8 and their friends at school are trying to shame them out of liking Pokemon b/c that's "for kids".

I remember that I quit reading comics toward the end of grade school b/c I was shamed out of it. Then I got to college and comics were cool again.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hate the idea that were supposed to grow out of stuff. My kids are 8 and their friends at school are trying to shame them out of liking Pokemon b/c that's "for kids".

I remember that I quit reading comics toward the end of grade school b/c I was shamed out of it. Then I got to college and comics were cool again.

Define cool.

There are always groups of dorks in every generation.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

It's kinda kiddish, but the games have always had solid RPG game play. (I only play Pokemon Pinball).

Define cool.

There are always groups of dorks in every generation.

Ha, true. All I know is that people who I respected were good with it, which is all I required. But hey, it was an all engineering school, so..

It's kinda kiddish, but the games have always had solid RPG game play. (I only play Pokemon Pinball).

I agree it's kiddish, but they're 8!! They really haven't been able to read well enough to play RPGs for too long.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Living with my parents but I've got an excuse; my Mom has alzheimers and fractured her ankle and I'm helping my Dad take care of her and I'm unemployed.

You say this like you have ever had a job.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Every different kind of metal music

Dude, what?

Why do you feel like you should have outgrown metal?

It can be one of the most mature art mediums in the world. There are certainly more Spec Ops: The Lines in the metal world than in the video game world. I don't know how, considering how the two mediums are about the same age and one had been overrun by drug abusers for so long and the other still has issues with manchildren being at the helm and with manchildren being the primary consumers.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Yeah I had a bunch of those muscle men back in the day. I'll have to check out the suckles.

Here's a link to an online store that sells the carded version:http://supersuckstore.com/suckle.html

If you want the series 1 flesh edition loose figures, someone sells them on Amazon, just do a search. They also sell these figures in different colors but I personally prefer the flesh colored ones, I grew up collecting this color.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Just watching kids movies and cartoons/anime really. I was ashamed to go watch How to Train Your Dragon 2 in theatres, so I took my two younger cousins (age 7 and 8) with me to go watch. But yeah I was the one what wanted to go see it. I still love it more than as opposed to all the shit shows and such aimed towards teens and young adults nowadays.