Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Yup... That bitch dope as fuck.

Should be online tonight, got like 42 calcified fragments...

Touch of malice is within reach.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
if sleeper simulant was the comm module that had me killing wizards and running from planet to planet defending warsats tuesday night, then yes i got it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Did the raid up to the Deathsingers/Daughters last night. Had a great time. Combat was pretty easy, just needed very good coordination. Also: The Warlock jump blows, hah. Didn't get hardly any good loot, just 300 light boots and like 12 moldering shards, lol. I'm so close to 300 light total. Oh well, I know when I beat the raid I'll get my 310 artifact. I was really disappointed I didn't get the Kingslayer Ghost Shell.

I used The100.io to find a group.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've finally picked this game up on thurday :D

Well, the freaking 18 GO update totally ruined it on the first day. It's like they burned half the game on a disc and want you to download the rest. Yes, I've bought the Taken King version, not the regular one. The whole thing should have been on the disc IMO :S

Anyway, first impressions: Holy fuck! There is so much shit to learn! This will take some time :eek:

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Congrats Cory, welcome to the Destiny drug club!

By the ways guys, get your weapons ready, next friday will be HARD MODE for King's Fall raid! :)

310 - 320 lights item drops!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I've finally picked this game up on thurday :D

Well, the freaking 18 GO update totally ruined it on the first day. It's like they burned half the game on a disc and want you to download the rest. Yes, I've bought the Taken King version, not the regular one. The whole thing should have been on the disc IMO :S

Anyway, first impressions: Holy fuck! There is so much shit to learn! This will take some time :eek:

My nigga...

Anytime you need help hit me up.

Just got the touch of malice, holy shit that's a bad bitch...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don't think anyone is on Xbox 360 here but I'm trying to get together a Raid group for Friday, Oct 23 at 4:30PM PST. I need three more. I've posted up on one LFG site, may hit another.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My fireteam 3 manned up to the throne room in VoG today. Only the second time I've ever ran VoG, along with my other friend too. Our third member had done VoG a few more times but was basically carried through by more experience people.

Pretty fun.

We're going to try and grab a couple more people and beat Atheon because we all really want No Time To Explain.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
My fireteam 3 manned up to the throne room in VoG today. Only the second time I've ever ran VoG, along with my other friend too. Our third member had done VoG a few more times but was basically carried through by more experience people.

Pretty fun.

We're going to try grab a couple more people and beat Atheon because we all really want No Time To Explain.

With all sleepers and spindles 4 of us did it in two teleports...

Atheon got raped...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
me and my doods beasted the NTTE mission last night. the brief crucible part was kinda dumb but otherwise it wasnt bad.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
Hearing Max's sweet sweet rage was a highlight of my night. I ended up taking into the Crota raid and melting most of the bosses.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Well finally got to Oryx in the raid tonight. Daughters took us a bit because of stupid mistakes. It was late and we just couldn't kill Oryx. May have had some under leveled peeps though. No real good gear drops for yet, I can get to 300 now but I can't run the raid at 300 yet. Just need to beat Oryx to get my 310 Artifact. Hopefully CoO and Heroic Strikes drop me some goodness as I can run those at 300. Still annoyed my ghost is stuck at 292.

Any tips on staggering/flinching Oryx? We repeatedly couldn't make him flinch so we could detonate. He'd open his chest we'd DPS and then be consumed by Darkness. We never got to a 2nd detonationround as we just couldn't get him to flinch :(

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don't even know how my fireteam puts up with me, lol. Tonight I FINALLY got the Crota mask and ran around the crucible with my sword screaming I AM CROTA, SON OF ORYX. I AM ASCENDANT. I HAVE SLAIN 1000 GUARDIANS IN A SINGLE BATTLE. I think my favorite was when I slew a guardian and cried out "YOU DARE DEFY MY SWORD LOGIC?"

Haha.

I think I'm going to buy some Mask Packages at the end of the event if I can't get the other ones I want (or glue doesn't drop, which I believe it doesn't!)

I really want assignable emotes - then I'd buy a couple more.

PS: Nightfall rewards ARE good again. With the exception of a couple bullshit rewards (Seriously STRANGE COINS or Three of Coins? Fuck off - that's garbage) Ran the NF at 300, got a 305 Ghost! My pal got a 310 Monte-Carlo (perfect infusion fuel for trials on his primary!) and unfortunaly our third got 10 Three of Coins. GARBAGE.

Anyway I can finally be 300 now without having to use my 310 sword. I can run King's Fall Normal now at 300! Stoked.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
Didn't get a chance to run it this weekend, we could not find a third. Anyone beat the hard raid yet?

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I got HM Oryx a few days ago. Got him down 5 times so far, missing my Hunter for this week.
Got very unlucky with the HM loot, got pieces like 311 to 314 lights.... seriously.... :(

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
A chance to get black spindle today. Exotic Swords wreck in that mission.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Yup... But I put my exotic sword into my legendary sword. I don't think that the sword is a good use of an exotic slot... Especially not when you could be using telesto...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yup... But I put my exotic sword into my legendary sword. I don't think that the sword is a good use of an exotic slot... Especially not when you could be using telesto...

Slayerage did the mission solo with Invective and a legendary sword so I don't necessarily disagree.

I think the exotic sword is fine in the exotic slot for anything that isn't the Raid, Trials of Osiris, and maybe (depending on modifiers) the Nightfalls.

For everything else the exotic sword is the Gjallahorn of year 2.

Telesto is rad, but I see Black Spindle possibly getting A LOT of use by me.

I still need to defeat Oryx and get the damn Touch of Malice.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Slayerage did the mission solo with Invective and a legendary sword so I don't necessarily disagree.

I think the exotic sword is fine in the exotic slot for anything that isn't the Raid, Trials of Osiris, and maybe (depending on modifiers) the Nightfalls.

For everythinTelesto is rad, but I see Black Spindle possibly getting A LOT of use by me.

I still need to defeat Oryx and get the damn Touch of Malice.

g else the exotic sword is the Gjallahorn of year 2.

I would say sleeper is the new g- horn... I bought my exotic sword back from the blueprints, but I always keep my legendary equipped unless I'm using sleeper. And yeah black spindle will get used at certain points, but telesto is just an all around fits any challenge kinda gun. Touch of malice is dope, but you'll only use it on daughters/oryx...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sleeper on Atheon was fun :)

I just started leveling my Titan again. Up to 288 light from 170 in only two play sessions. Helps a lot that you can use Boolean Gemini at level 30. Should be running Nightfalls 3x a week again soon and hopefully trials :)