LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
LENN YANG AKA HIDE IS A THIEF.

THE DATE HE STATED HE WOULD UPDATE HAS PASSED.

LENN WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MARKET FOR 3-6 MONTHS, DEPENDENT UPON HOW QUICKLY HE RETURNS TO UPDATE

IF AN UPDATE IS NOT POSTED IN 12 HOURS, HIS INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED PUBLICLY ON THE FORUM IDENTIFYING HIS NAME, HIS COMPANY NAME, CONTACT INFO AND DETAILS ON HIS FRAUD. IT WILL BE OPTIMIZED FOR SEARCH ENGINES TO INDEX THIS SITE AND ITS RESULTS TO BE POSTED FIRST IN SEARCHES.

INFORMATION ON PROCEEDING LEGALLY AGAINST LENN YANG AKA HIDE WILL ALSO BE DISTRIBUTED.

SO JUDGED.

Just making this more easily viewable on the next page, for default viewing.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
God damn, hope everything works out for the people that paid this guy.

So happy he never responded when I wanted a CPS2 Board and atomiswave.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
LENN YANG AKA HIDE IS A THIEF.

THE DATE HE STATED HE WOULD UPDATE HAS PASSED.

LENN WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MARKET FOR 3-6 MONTHS, DEPENDENT UPON HOW QUICKLY HE RETURNS TO UPDATE

IF AN UPDATE IS NOT POSTED IN 12 HOURS, HIS INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED PUBLICLY ON THE FORUM IDENTIFYING HIS NAME, HIS COMPANY NAME, CONTACT INFO AND DETAILS ON HIS FRAUD. IT WILL BE OPTIMIZED FOR SEARCH ENGINES TO INDEX THIS SITE AND ITS RESULTS TO BE POSTED FIRST IN SEARCHES.

INFORMATION ON PROCEEDING LEGALLY AGAINST LENN YANG AKA HIDE WILL ALSO BE DISTRIBUTED.

SO JUDGED.
GIFSoup

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
What a fucking asshole.

His company's FB page looks a little bare.
;)

Hide

Banned
hi guys please do trust my feedback so far. im working on it definitely.
items will be shipped in 48hours and i have almost finished packing them.

will also update with pics again in 24hours.

Lenn.

Hide

Banned
again, i am not a scammer. i know how brutal the community can get. no surprise when people whom i have never dealt with gives me an instant negative when i have never even had a deal with them ever. nevermind that.

honestly i have been overwhelmed with my personal life (not an excuse). just hope you guys understand that i really do have personal reasons for not sending them out yet and will definitely do so by 48 hours, and also post up some pics by 24hiurs of packaged items.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager

Lenn.

I hope your including some gold bricks in peoples shipments.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Well, he did reply back on the 12th. Thanks Lenn. (you're not off the hook yet until we all get tracking numbers)

Tacitus

Staff member

Lenn.

You have over a month to pack and ship... and you waited until today?

You're a fucking clown.

Tacitus

Staff member
Well, he did reply back on the 12th. Thanks Lenn. (you're not off the hook yet until we all get tracking numbers)

Singapore is a day ahead most of the time, he missed by a day.

...and he has still done nothing.

This guy should NOT be let off the hook.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Looks like he located the other PC with internet in all of singapure :keke:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Singapore is a day ahead most of the time, he missed by a day.

...and he has still done nothing.

This guy should NOT be let off the hook.

Ah crap didn't realize that.

Hey, gotta let him feel like he's getting somewhere.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
again, i am not a scammer. i know how brutal the community can get. no surprise when people whom i have never dealt with gives me an instant negative when i have never even had a deal with them ever. nevermind that.

honestly i have been overwhelmed with my personal life (not an excuse). just hope you guys understand that i really do have personal reasons for not sending them out yet and will definitely do so by 48 hours, and also post up some pics by 24hiurs of packaged items.

You deserve a negative from every single person you've left waiting to this point. The only thing 'brutal' here is the way you've handled this situation and the fact that you don't give a shit about the people you're dealing with on this forum. You're a huge cunt no matter what happens going forward.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Why? I don't see how coddling an individual who is acting irresponsibly is going to effect change in the poor behavior pattern.

On one hand you could tell him he's going to be banned whether he does good or not, but to me that would encourage total disregard to broken commitments.

Then again, neo-geo.com has an iron fist to uphold and I'm a moron.

Tacitus

Staff member
On one hand you could tell him he's going to be banned whether he does good or not, but to me that would encourage total disregard to broken commitments.

That had no effect. The only thing that got any sort of reaction was the threat of legal action and chargebacks through paypal.

There is absolutely no excuse for what he has done and it's clear he's dodging. (He didn't state WHAT his excuse was, just that he had one.) There is no reason he couldn't get off his ass and send the stuff. He has waited a week just to start packaging stuff he should've sent a month ago.

I had a couple of deals with him over the years and the last one took its time getting to me and I found he took some time to ship. It's why I haven't dealt with him since.

It's nice that his renovations have kept him from the site, especially since the site was probably a huge funding source for it. He has clearly placed more priority on himself than the people that purchased from him. The best he can hope for is an utterly destroyed reputation here that he will have to work extremely hard to repair.

Lenn is a shitty seller and I consider him a scammer. (Your opinion may vary.) If you look at his FB page, it's not centered on the site.. he has other people extremely angry with him.

His reappearance and statement are a joke. He needs to be run out of here, unless he makes EXTREMELY good on his end.

1. Fastest possible shipping
2. Freebies out the ass.
3. Partial refunds if he won't add freebies.

If he doesn't do those, he needs a paddling.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Wow, VT. The loudness must have REALLY upset you to make a post that long at 4:31 in the morning.:keke:

I hope everyone gets their money and/or stuff back. Been scammed in the past so I've definitely been there before. Make sure you file a claim now.

Jon

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Hmm interesting that he shows up as soon as I leave a nasty 1 star review on his business page.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
A few months ago I was in the hospital with my father who was having unexpected emergency brain surgery. I still took the 30 seconds it takes to send a PM to make sure he recieved my package and was satisfied, and I would be unavailable to for a few days as I take care of my father. Ask Ballzdeepx he was the buyer. I'm not trying to boast but I'm trying to say no one is ever so busy that they can't take 30 seconds out of their day let alone a month to write a PM to thebuyers that were just left wondering if they got scammed or not.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave

Obviously he doesn't care about his reputation here, or being banned. I think this particular witch hunt has actually been restrained compared to the typical tarring and feathering on here.

Also, I actually kind of like you.