Anyone else have 337 update falures

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Because it's Tommo logic...lol I'm pretty sure they worded it like that in the documentation of the game paks with the rocket cable.

Haha...Tommo - they continue breaking new ground in the art of fucking people over.

farlowella

n00b
Hi @shedberg,

OK, here's an update for anyone who had the same issue as me... even though it SAID the firmware update had been successful, I did it AGAIN. After it finished updating the firmware again, the Mega Pack SD card started working properly, both in and out of the dock.

I've the same issues you described the last days. But I can't get the update starting. The rocket cable shows led colors as expected, but the update screen won't come up. How did you get your handheld starting the update ? Is it a timing issue on releasing the start button ?

Greetings,
Farlo

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Is your X fully charged? I had to try the update 2x before it worked. I would watch the video they posted.

shedberg

n00b
Hi @shedberg,

I've the same issues you described the last days. But I can't get the update starting. The rocket cable shows led colors as expected, but the update screen won't come up. How did you get your handheld starting the update ? Is it a timing issue on releasing the start button ?

Greetings,
Farlo

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I believe lidiaandmichael is correct, it needs to have a full charge for it to work.

I have firmware 3.70 Followed the youtube exactly as shown. Got full batery charge but nothing happenend.
When I release the start button it keeps flashing rapidly blue and after a while it just flashing slowly Red/Blue but nothing happens and the screen keep black.

Tnx tommy... so what now??? :very_ang:

pipes

Email Tommo, box it up, send it in, and wait just like everyone else...

So basically just continue with the waiting, misery and constant disappointment? Good plan.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Unfortunately...

Although this was a good concept, the initial release was premature. IMHO, they should have dropped the rocket cable for updates through usb plus downloadable content. Each game could have had an encrypted load up sequence that could have also been updated each new update. All the hacking is a waste of time... bring on the mega packs, so those of us who don't have money can play the games we love.

pipes

In the hands of a company that knows what it's doing, this might actually have been a good thing. Tommo really doesn't have a clue.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
In the hands of a company that knows what it's doing, this might actually have been a good thing. Tommo really doesn't have a clue.

It does make me wonder what might have been if a company, say... D4 Enterprises (Wii VC Neo Geo emulation) did the emulator instead. Oh well.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Well happy news, I received my NGX today. It took less than two weeks. :)

shedberg

n00b
My NGX stopped registering the Mega Pack SD card... the Ninja Master's card reads just fine, so I'm assuming that the issue is with the Mega Pack. I've packed it up and I'm sending it back to Amazon, they are sending me a replacement. If the replacement doesn't work either, THEN I'll assume it's an issue with the handheld.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm assuming I got the same one back because they did not say it was a replacement. Everything seems fine with it...

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I'm assuming I got the same one back because they did not say it was a replacement. Everything seems fine with it...

Lol @ assume :D

Umm...

Gonna go out on a limb here and take a guess that you didn't write down any serial numbers before you sent it out.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
After i voiced some moderately strong comments about their companies general business practice, attitudes to customers questions and general shoddy practice they have now blocked me from commenting............How professional

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
After i voiced some moderately strong comments about their companies general business practice, attitudes to customers questions and general shoddy practice they have now blocked me from commenting............How professional

Why would they care about your comments? You already gave them your money.

Superfrick

n00b
Lol @ assume :D

Umm...

Gonna go out on a limb here and take a guess that you didn't write down any serial numbers before you sent it out.

There are no external serial numbers. The only way to determine if you have the same unit is to either have marked it in some way, or open the thing to see if you still have an SD card inside.

pipes

Guys....seriously....just scrap this pile of shit already and move on with your lives. I can't believe how many of you are still putting up with all this bullshit. Like Shroom said, they have your money - they don't fucking care about you anymore. Everything they do is of the lowest quality and you guys continue to drool over this garbage. It fucking astounds me, it really does.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Guys....seriously....just scrap this pile of shit already and move on with your lives. I can't believe how many of you are still putting up with all this bullshit. Like Shroom said, they have your money - they don't fucking care about you anymore. Everything they do is of the lowest quality and you guys continue to drool over this garbage. It fucking astounds me, it really does.

Tommo must be laughing all the way to the bank at their expense for buying this piece of garbage.

yoshi41

Crazed MVS Addict
Item under review @ Amazon. :eye:

hdss.jpg