First Neo Geo X exclusive title???

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
So badly I want this to be real. If it is, it could be the start of something unique and wonderful!

Are you kidding me?

Why would you want a new game that's made for a subpar handheld? It doesn't even do what it advertises well...and it was designed to be a widescreen display for a console that never rendered in 16:9. Soon it'll be one of those $29.99 ROM box packages in a clearance bin at any B&M store.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Are you kidding me?

Why would you want a new game that's made for a subpar handheld? It doesn't even do what it advertises well...and it was designed to be a widescreen display for a console that never rendered in 16:9. Soon it'll be one of those $29.99 ROM box packages in a clearance bin at any B&M store.

So true.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Whaaaaaaaaat they are releasing legend of success joe...yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........Wait is this another april fool?????

pipes

Well if they do start making exclusives then its going to be hard to prevent bootlegging.

Who in their right mind would develop an exclusive game for a console that was dead right out of the gate.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Unfortunately its only dead out of the gate for the haters, there are plenty of people on the UK and US FB pages who seem to love it

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Unfortunately its only dead out of the gate for the haters, there are plenty of people on the UK and US FB pages who seem to love it

Do those "plenty" constitute a majority opinion?

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Do those "plenty" constitute a majority opinion?
as they are the owners, its only their opinion that really counts, I couldnt care either way really as not played it in weeks and got MVS.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
as they are the owners, its only their opinion that really counts, I couldnt care either way really as not played it in weeks and got MVS.

Their opinion doesn't matter when it is the result of trying to justify why they spent $200 on a poorly conceived ROM box.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Their opinion doesn't matter when it is the result of trying to justify why they spent $200 on a poorly conceived ROM box.

Depends on who said opinion matters to! To the fanbase, or most on this site, no it doesn't. But otherwise, Lee is right. A company is only really going to listen (That's of course assuming they listen at all, which is really QUITE a stretch) to the people that actually gave them money. It's why anything we hate exists! Enough people are throwing money at it, and it's only their dollars/opinions that matter to any businesses ears.

pipes

I chalk that up to buyers remorse and the need to defend a horrible purchase. I've also read and seen many, many reviews from disappointed and unhappy owners. It's a pile of junk and the fact that you have not played it in weeks tells a story right there.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Pipes down!

See what i did there??

The thing that is funniest about almost everything on here is that you guys who don't like the X spend a whole lot of your time telling everyone how bad it is and how much you hate it, You don't own one, you didn't waste your money on one So why do you care so much or devote so much time in this pointless process, if people are having fun with theirs then that's up to them it was their money used to buy it so what actually is the issue that niggles away at you guys so much???

If this doesn't get some hate, either the big dogs are at work currently or im seriously back to the drawing board

anddddddddddddd..........................Gooooooooooooooooo

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
I chalk that up to buyers remorse and the need to defend a horrible purchase. I've also read and seen many, many reviews from disappointed and unhappy owners. It's a pile of junk and the fact that you have not played it in weeks tells a story right there.

In the end I really think none of us give a fuck what you or the 5 others that keep hanging out in the X forum have to say about it. Grats it's less superior in many ways as many things built in 2013. I enjoy my handheld enough it was worth the $99 I paid for it. I do not know to many people who actually paid $200 for the system. Because most people were smart enough to wait. At $99 bucks with firmware updates on the way (at least one) Was well worth it.

It's pretty bad when a few grown men in mom's basement cry more then a whore taking it in the ass over something they do not even own... For fuck sake get a life already.

Can we please get these fucks ban already from the X forum. Don't worry princess one of you will get ripped off on some legendary aes or mvs cart and you will have something to sit and post all day about shortly.

Last edited:

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Well said that man, you got your system and your having FUN.............video games are supposed to be FUN

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
In the end I really think none of us give a fuck what you or the 5 others that keep hanging out in the X forum have to say about it. Grats it's less superior in many ways as many things built in 2013. I enjoy my handheld enough it was worth the $99 I paid for it. I do not know to many people who actually paid $200 for the system. Because most people were smart enough to wait. At $99 bucks with firmware updates on the way (at least one) Was well worth it.

It's pretty bad when a few grown men in mom's basement cry more then a whore taking it in the ass over something they do not even own... For fuck sake get a life already.

Can we please get these fucks ban already from the X forum. Don't worry princess one of you will get ripped off on some legendary aes or mvs cart and you will have something to sit and post all day about shortly.

U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Not mad at all just saying the same old broken line I hear out of sex machine when he needs someone to protect him and ban people for him. BAN HIM! He hurt my feelings! BAN HIM.

That's all most of this little fanboi group says. Grow a pair of balls go hang out in the sub forum that is for you. Since you guys hate this place so much. It's not even trolling anymore it's pushing the border of "I have serious mental problems because daddy used to touch me and now collecting expensive games and sitting on a forum all day bashing people for buying less makes me feel superior because daddy can not touch me anymore"

Also watch the the handful will come rolling right in to talk shit because they live in the fucking chatroom lol and just wait for something to happen in this place. NO FUCKING LIFE :P

Now I am happy today, because AHNOLD.

I still play and enjoy my NEOGEO X pretty regularly, and I'm going to pick up the game card releases coming out this month. My son loves arcade sticks and often asks me to fire up the NGX, so that's a bonus too.

If nice-looking original games like this actually came out for the system, I'd certainly support it. But I'm not sure how they'd avoid piracy, so I say it's unlikely we'll see that kind of thing. Unfortunately.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Depends on who said opinion matters to! To the fanbase, or most on this site, no it doesn't. But otherwise, Lee is right. A company is only really going to listen (That's of course assuming they listen at all, which is really QUITE a stretch) to the people that actually gave them money. It's why anything we hate exists! Enough people are throwing money at it, and it's only their dollars/opinions that matter to any businesses ears.

If Tommo was really listening, they would have made sure this was a quality product as opposed to farming it out to some Southeast Asian sweatshop factory to maximize profit. This was an ill-conceived product at best. The real shame of it is, given what the console was being worked with here, it wasn't all that difficult to create a higher quality product actually worth the money than what was released.

Tommo probably looked at this as a one time cash grab, and was banking on idiots being unable to think rationally once they saw the SNK logo involved. They made money betting on stupidity. Not a bad deal for them. I'd laugh though if they announced a reworked version that was everything the first one should have been...it would be a good move since you can fleece everyone who bought the NGX for a second time by giving them the product that they should have had the first time.

lol 16:9 for a 4:3 console

Tacitus

Staff member
Not mad at all just saying the same old broken line I hear out of sex machine when he needs someone to protect him and ban people for him. BAN HIM! He hurt my feelings! BAN HIM.

That's all most of this little fanboi group says. Grow a pair of balls go hang out in the sub forum that is for you. Since you guys hate this place so much. It's not even trolling anymore it's pushing the border of "I have serious mental problems because daddy used to touch me and now collecting expensive games and sitting on a forum all day bashing people for buying less makes me feel superior because daddy can not touch me anymore"

Also watch the the handful will come rolling right in to talk shit because they live in the fucking chatroom lol and just wait for something to happen in this place. NO FUCKING LIFE :P

If you don't want to be trolled, I'd suggest not trolling those people with a post like this.

Just a thought.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
If Tommo was really listening, they would have made sure this was a quality product as opposed to farming it out to some Southeast Asian sweatshop factory to maximize profit. This was an ill-conceived product at best. The real shame of it is, given what the console was being worked with here, it wasn't all that difficult to create a higher quality product actually worth the money than what was released.

Tommo probably looked at this as a one time cash grab, and was banking on idiots being unable to think rationally once they saw the SNK logo involved. They made money betting on stupidity. Not a bad deal for them. I'd laugh though if they announced a reworked version that was everything the first one should have been...it would be a good move since you can fleece everyone who bought the NGX for a second time by giving them the product that they should have had the first time.

lol 16:9 for a 4:3 console

I did say listening was quite a stretch for a company ;) Just playing Devil's Advocate!

Now I am happy today, because AHNOLD.
Yeah, that pretty much made my day complete!

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
If you don't want to be trolled, I'd suggest not trolling those people with a post like this.

Just a thought.

rofl.... No think you should go read the threads it's always them showing up to start shit with us. It gets to a point of just go get some help already because it's not longer about video games and quality it's more about how unhappy someone is with life and how they have this creepy thing ticking in there mind to keep trying to start shit with others.

I mean at first I found it funny and kind of like annoying like 7 year old kid annoying just ignore. But it's to the point you start to question do the few of these people just have some serious mental problems. Maybe it's time to take a break for those few and go see the doctor for happy pills or get rid of whatever it is in your life (and no it's not a fucking machine you do not own) that is making you so unhappy that your basically turning into some sort of Sociopath plague on the internet.

This place can be a great place to hang out and talk about stuff. It's the few that tend to spoil it.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet

Just a thought.

Hang on a minute so are you saying there is no freedom of speech here and that you need to be careful who you say and to whom???

cause if you are im really excited by that :)

Tacitus

Staff member
rofl.... No think you should go read the threads it's always them showing up to start shit with us. It gets to a point of just go get some help already because it's not longer about video games and quality it's more about how unhappy someone is with life and how they have this creepy thing ticking in there mind to keep trying to start shit with others.

I mean at first I found it funny and kind of like annoying like 7 year old kid annoying just ignore. But it's to the point you start to question do the few of these people just have some serious mental problems. Maybe it's time to take a break for those few and go see the doctor for happy pills or get rid of whatever it is in your life (and no it's not a fucking machine you do not own) that is making you so unhappy that your basically turning into some sort of Sociopath plague on the internet.

This place can be a great place to hang out and talk about stuff. It's the few that tend to spoil it.

Do you not see your own childlike behavior?

Just ignore it and move on.. be emotionally mature and ignore the people taking shots at you. Eventualyl people move on.

You keep getting trolled because it's funny and you're validating it by acknowledging it. You're giving people the feedback they want.

Tacitus

Staff member
Hang on a minute so are you saying there is no freedom of speech here and that you need to be careful who you say and to whom???

cause if you are im really excited by that :)

I am always amused by people who believe a message board has an inherent "freedom of speech" clause.. like the constitution included message boards.