NGX Controller $36.99 with free shipping from best buy

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
My second stick ended up only costing me $21.99 plus tax and free shipping. Also, got me 2 Neo Geo X Golds for $200 plus tax and free shipping ($100 each). Got both deals cause 2 different people at Best Buy on 2 different occaisions fucked up when they were trying to help me with a price match (on stick) and damaged box in shipping (Neo Geo X Gold). Damn I'm one lucky motherfucker. I always end up getting sweet ass deals.

You still ended up paying money for a substandard product.

I don't know how "sweet ass" that really is.

Perhaps a fucked in the ass deal.

:kekeke:

Last edited:

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
You still ended up paying money for a substandard product.

I don't know how "sweet ass" that really is.

Perhaps a fucked in the ass deal.

:kekeke:

Not really that bad at 31 dollars free shipping if one of us (i'm currently messing with it) find a spring that works. It will end up costing less then most AES joysticks that are for sale but will be brand new and work well.

Parts are dirt cheap so just gotta find out how to get that joystick fixed imo after that it's gravy to me :) Might not be as heavy as a AES and nice thick quality, but then I remember this is 2013 not 1992. Nothing is quality anymore at least when you compare it with something from before the 2000's.

IMO early 90's was golden for console quality. Will never see that again. It will only get worse and worse. With stuff coming out even less finished then it does now with even cheaper shit.

And! no not trying to defend my X. Just I see a lot of cheap shots taken at it. I look at it this way if i went back to collecting AES and the rest of the X people jumped into MVS or AES. Well now those prices you enjoy (never enjoyed AES pricing btw lol) will get a lot higher as the demand rises out of control :angry: :buttrock:

Last edited:

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Wow. I was every bit as serious when I told him to get stomach cancer and die as when he told me to get fucked in the ass. I would never actually wish cancer on someone. I am a pharmacist. I see people with cancer all the time. My mother and sister had cancer. Broken, from one human being to another, I am geniunely sorry you lost your father.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Woah people way to drag this way out of what it actually is. A guy making a rip and another guy using a rip back. It's the internet so the rips tend to always be very harsh which everyone here knows that this place is the pits when it comes to respect. Because if we really want to get on the topic of respecting people this place is the last place that should really talk about it lol it's a forum of people stroking epeen over who spends more and degrading others for spending less (not always but a good amount of it goes on around here).

Sorry the guy lost his father I know how it goes different for everyone lost mine about 3 years ago to cancer. Stay up try to stay positive.

But I think the ripping has zero to do with losing real life people. Was a shot in the dark from cru that's the internet.

Once again this place is still the same as it was when I landed here years ago. Always a lynch mob in favor of the favorite. Instead of seeing teh post for what they are.

BTW I'm not in favor of either person in this. Both took a shot with broken going first and cru tossed something random back. Maybe the ones calling for a lynching should get hung instead?

Last edited:

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Yeah, the one wishing death on another person over a video game is completely the victim of a lynch mob here.

Last edited:

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Yeah, the one wishing death on another person over a video game is completely the victim of a lynch mob here.

Guessing you have played a online game before? Yeah this convo is done now can we quit derailing into a shit storm go back to the tonk thread and light that fire back up not all of us are drama queens.

Hop on any game usually with in a few minutes someone is calling you something nasty or wishing death on you. How many of them you think really mean it?

Welcome to the internet. 99.9% of people have zero clue what is going on in your real life. When my father passed away and I was playing some source at the time should I get mad and automatically expect people to know my father had just passed. No. Shit sucks when you throw stuff out there it's going to comeback at you and maybe at a time it shouldn't but that's just the roll of the dice. It really is sad his father just passed but I think your trying to turn this into some big personal attack. When it's nothing more then a random shit talking on the web. Even the guy apologized after he found out.

So on a better note non bullshit drama related. My parts for my joystick are on the way shipped out today. So I'll be posting back maybe in my joy mod thread about what happens. See if this stuff works. I hope so then I can move on to the next part of it lol. Eh just debating now if I should order another stick to put away for the hell of it. Hell even debating on picking up another X at 99 bucks if cowboom still has them. That or a custom joystick.

Last edited:

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
The last that I've checked this isn't me teamkilling on socom 4, where people are getting butthurt over some sort of gameplay griefing. This guy acted completely inappropriately about a deal he got for video games. And fuck I wouldn't have even commented myself if he hadn't been an asshole of enormous proportions by wishing death. And yes I agree it's the internet, so I am of the opinion death wishing should be an instant ban.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
The last that I've checked this isn't me teamkilling on socom 4, where people are getting butthurt over some sort of gameplay griefing. This guy acted completely inappropriately about a deal he got for video games. And fuck I wouldn't have even commented myself if he hadn't been an asshole of enormous proportions by wishing death. And yes I agree it's the internet, so I am of the opinion death wishing should be an instant ban.

I hope that tomorrow someone farts in your general direction and you have a less than average day...wait was that too harsh? Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
I hope it's not you, I absolutely hate the smell of vasoline in the morning. :)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Why are you even here? Why don't you get stomach cancer and die already.

actually my father died of lung cancer just over a month ago and my grandfather just a couple weeks before that.

I am here, in this section, to troll the idiots that bought this substandard piece of shit. Shovel-ware if ever there was any.

However if you like, I will be more than happy to restrict myself from posting in this section again. I will let you guys get back to talking about loading roms on NGX, thereby totally screwing Tommo and SNK out of any profit. The same profit that would have brought you updates and more games in the first place. Also you can continue discussing modding a system to fix flaws that the lazy bastards at Tommo should have fixed before it ever left the developers hands. And don't let me bother you while you discuss all the firesale deals you get on accessories for this POS.

I will go back to the rest of the forum where gamers discuss playing games on the real hardware. The real deal. Not some pisspoor attempt at cashing in on SNK ips.

Enjoy.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
actually my father died of lung cancer just over a month ago and my grandfather just a couple weeks before that.

I am here, in this section, to troll the idiots that bought this substandard piece of shit. Shovel-ware if ever there was any.

However if you like, I will be more than happy to restrict myself from posting in this section again. I will let you guys get back to talking about loading roms on NGX, thereby totally screwing Tommo and SNK out of any profit. The same profit that would have brought you updates and more games in the first place. Also you can continue discussing modding a system to fix flaws that the lazy bastards at Tommo should have fixed before it ever left the developers hands. And don't let me bother you while you discuss all the firesale deals you get on accessories for this POS.

I will go back to the rest of the forum where gamers discuss playing games on the real hardware. The real deal. Not some pisspoor attempt at cashing in on SNK ips.

Enjoy.

Again, very sorry about the loss of both your father and grandfather.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Cru if only you could see chat. I was idle watching the michigan game. Come back and that sex machine is like some kind of teenage drama queen every time someone enters chat hurry and instantly post the link to the thread, then I see he even tried to bait me. Was good for a laugh for a minute. From the looks of it this thread really bothered him. Poor guy feel a bit sorry for him. Anyway cs go time!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Cru if only you could see chat. I was idle watching the michigan game. Come back and that sex machine is like some kind of teenage drama queen every time someone enters chat hurry and instantly post the link to the thread, then I see he even tried to bait me. Was good for a laugh for a minute. From the looks of it this thread really bothered him. Poor guy feel a bit sorry for him. Anyway cs go time!

Spy-vs-spy.png

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20

Didn't bother me as much as this bothers you quite obviously to be sitting in chat basically spying looking for anything you can come up with. Sadly enough all you could muster was such a weak post as the one above.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Lollerz, not really sure what's wrong with that kid.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Didn't bother me as much as this bothers you quite obviously to be sitting in chat basically spying looking for anything you can come up with. Sadly enough all you could muster was such a weak post as the one above.

Sitting in chat spying? So because someone is in chat automatically means they are just sitting watching. Maybe that's what you do you should get out more then. I leave it up because why not in the middle of a timeout or something can jump on and chat for a moment if anything interesting is going on.

lol Your right I am bothered by something. It's you if you haven't figured it out yet and your little side kick. At this moment I'm trying to figure out how a grown man gets the mindset of a teenage girl.

Weak post? Oh I see I did not give you what you wanted. For me to go all super drama and post out screenshots of chat and sit and theory craft the hell out of what happened in this thread like some of you people who have way to much time on your hands. Sorry got better things to do. But if it makes you feel any better after my cs matches figured i'd stop by and give you my 2cents once again because I know that is what you are waiting for. Your next hit of the e-drama crack pipe.

Anyway if you hate it here so much plenty of other sub forums for you princess. Unless of course you have some sort of weird shit going on inside your head that would make you stay to try and fight with people to make yourself feel better, whatever gets you off :drool:

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Sitting in chat spying? So because someone is in chat automatically means they are just sitting watching. Maybe that's what you do you should get out more then. I leave it up because why not in the middle of a timeout or something can jump on and chat for a moment if anything interesting is going on.

lol Your right I am bothered by something. It's you if you haven't figured it out yet and your little side kick. At this moment I'm trying to figure out how a grown man gets the mindset of a teenage girl. I

Weak post? Oh I see I did not give you what you wanted. For me to go all super drama and post out screenshots of chat and sit and theory craft the hell out of what happened in this thread like some of you people who have way to much time on your hands. Sorry got better things to do. But if it makes you feel any better after my cs matches figured i'd stop by and give you my 2cents once again because I know that is what you are waiting for. Your next hit of the e-drama crack pipe.

Anyway if you hate it here so much plenty of other sub forums for you princess. Unless of course you have some sort of weird shit going on inside your head that would make you stay to try and fight with people to make yourself feel better, whatever gets you off :drool:

Oh snapalapadipadappa!